Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Dx6i AUX 1 channel setup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #1

Default Dx6i AUX 1 channel setup

hey i pluged a servo in the aux 1 channel (6200 receiver) and i just want to link that servo up to one of the many 2 postion switches. I tryed hitting every switch and nothing does anything with the servo pluged into the AUX 1 channel of the reciever. So how do I set the transmitter to control the aux 1 channel?
Brasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
Just jump it!

Put it in the gear spot if your not using it and use gear switch.
I can find out more on the Aux spot but it wont be till morning.
rottenbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #3

the gear spot is being used( first and second gear transmission switch), all channels seem to work execept the 6th channel which is AUX 1, i need all 6 channel's for my app. thanks for help. I need AUX 1 to lock and unlock my diffs (4wheel steer summit). I try fliping all the switches, and moving both sticks: and watching on monitor and i see all the other 5 channels move, but AUX remains centered and still., thanks for the help.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
Just jump it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasher View Post
the gear spot is being used( first and second gear transmission switch), all channels seem to work execept the 6th channel which is AUX 1, i need all 6 channel's for my app. thanks for help. I need AUX 1 to lock and unlock my diffs (4wheel steer summit). I try fliping all the switches, and moving both sticks: and watching on monitor and i see all the other 5 channels move, but AUX remains centered and still., thanks for the help.

Ive been messing with some of the mixing. Couldnt get it, but i have a broken mix/ throttle hold switch..
If you call horizon or spectrum they can tell you. Thats how another guy figured out how to do a 3 position setup.
How to program DX6i for 3 position dig
rottenbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:15 PM   #5

i got the aux channel to work, had to go into adust list part of the rado it was under flaps. so anyway to get the tlock controler to work, i figured i have to y harness my diff servos together, and plug the leds into the batt recever spot.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #6

so i tryed that tread you linked, thanks, it seems i can have high gear set on flap and no diffs locked, switch to low gear(flaps) and depending on the postion of the gear switch have front diffs locked or both diffs locked. Problem is even if i do set up the travel adustments right, the diff servos switch back and forth on their own once every 3 seconds. (they are plugged into the tlock controler which is plugged into gear channel.) might have to y harness them, somthing aint right between this radio and the tlock controler.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #7

hey, do i need a Y harness, i have unused trottel channel, is there anyway to plug one of my diff locking servo's into that reciever slot and make it work off of the gear switch while having another diff servo pluged into the gear slot on the reciever, so they both work of the gear switch?
Old 05-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #8
On the lookout for Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasher View Post
hey, do i need a Y harness, i have unused trottel channel, is there anyway to plug one of my diff locking servo's into that reciever slot and make it work off of the gear switch while having another diff servo pluged into the gear slot on the reciever, so they both work of the gear switch?
I don't believe that will work b/c the servo plugged into the gear channel will only work with the gear switch. I might be wrong about this. You can put a Y harness on the gear channel and plug both servos in the gear switch and it'll work both servos, but both at the same time. Don't believe that is what you are wanting.
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote