Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: no reverse please help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 07:23 AM   #1

Default no reverse please help

High i have an axial and had a goat motor in that quit so it is out for warranty possibly. i put the stock motor back in. a couple of problems
1 turning everything on in order sometimes not all it would just start traveling forward. turn it off and back on and it would work right i did another bind so that may be fixed.
2 a buddy at the hobby shop was going to set the radio up a little i have a spectrum dxr3. he did something that made the reverse real slow... and now reverse is non existent...i am not sure what he changed i looked at all the settings and can not figure it out.
can any one help? I do know now that i have a lot to learn about the electronics and the radio is awesome i just need to learn what everything does thanks for any feed back i can get
deano7658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
Rock Stacker

I am a newb also but this same exact thing happend to me. It ended up not being the radio. It was my Sidewinder ESC. Some how it reset itself to a non-reverse setting. And then Last week it happend again, but this time it reset it self to the stting where you have to hit reverse to stop and the hit reverse again to actually reverse. Not sure why its doing it..IM TO NEW!!:? But I thought I would at least let you know what I have found out. Hope it helps!
FlatTire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #3

Default thanks

thanks for the post. I will look at that
deano7658 is offline   Reply With Quote