Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Ko Propo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Ko Propo

Just wanted to know if any one here was using a Ko Propo EX-10 Eurus? Am looking to get a new radio and want to know if this one work good for crawling and scale rides. Please post your comments and thoughts.
realmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

For that price it is cheaper to get a 4pk. Then if you have a dual esc rig you can have independent control.
ax-10 crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

It is a pretty good radio and can do mixing for steer/throttle. Also can configure 5 position switch for either 3rd or 4th channel.

Not too many people use it and so it is a little harder to get tips on how to set up the model unlike the 4PK. But I didn't have too much trouble to get it going.
brownie529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownie529 View Post
It is a pretty good radio and can do mixing for steer/throttle. Also can configure 5 position switch for either 3rd or 4th channel.

Not too many people use it and so it is a little harder to get tips on how to set up the model unlike the 4PK. But I didn't have too much trouble to get it going.

Did you use it with the dual esc setup, and can dig be use ass well?
Old 11-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Been using one for months now. I dont have it setup for dual esc/dig so I cant advice on that. Otherwise its a great radio. Easy to setup and very comfortable. Also added the wheel extension unit which allowed me to drop down and angle the wheel to my liking which made it even more comfortable. The only downside to this addition is its impossible to drive/cruise one handed.
prifral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by prifral View Post
Been using one for months now. I dont have it setup for dual esc/dig so I cant advice on that. Otherwise its a great radio. Easy to setup and very comfortable. Also added the wheel extension unit which allowed me to drop down and angle the wheel to my liking which made it even more comfortable. The only downside to this addition is its impossible to drive/cruise one handed.

Thank you for the comment. I am leaning more to the KO Propo now. I do have a comp crawler or dig on my rides. So its not some thing i need anyways. It looks smaller so it may be liter as well. As far as the steering and Throttle setting dos it offer plenty of customizations?
Old 11-29-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

I don't have dual esc setup but I remember it is possible to do throttle mixing. On my R1 crawler I used rear steering with mix, and on ch4 I run a dig system.
brownie529 is offline   Reply With Quote