Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: TEU-103BK Help ????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #1

Default TEU-103BK Help ????

Hey guys i did some searching,and did not find a good answer for it yet. Do any of you know how to set up a teu-103bk tamiya speed control, My little guy has become obsessed with monster jam, and i picked up a exceptionaly nice txt-1, it came with a new waterproof evx with twin 550`s also. those will be for another project !!! The fella had the wiring in kind of a mess including NO on/off switch which i fixed!! But i don`t have any info on the teu-103bk, and how to program it, not sure if it is like my other novaks or not ???? i know this esc is probably outdated but he isn`t concerned about lipos or drag brakes!! just wantin` to crush some stuff with the ole man!! Thanks guys!! Oh and i also called traxxas as well about their MISLEADING info on the ho 2.4 4ch system, thank god some of you are way more down to earth thinkers than some of them!! I was PPPPOOOOOed when i first got it, not now though, also anyone know how to make a simple 2 or 3 led set up on the spare channel ?? Thanks for any help you can offer GEEPS
geeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeps View Post
Hey guys i did some searching,and did not find a good answer for it yet. Do any of you know how to set up a teu-103bk tamiya speed control, My little guy has become obsessed with monster jam, and i picked up a exceptionaly nice txt-1, it came with a new waterproof evx with twin 550`s also. those will be for another project !!! The fella had the wiring in kind of a mess including NO on/off switch which i fixed!! But i don`t have any info on the teu-103bk, and how to program it, not sure if it is like my other novaks or not ???? i know this esc is probably outdated but he isn`t concerned about lipos or drag brakes!! just wantin` to crush some stuff with the ole man!! Thanks guys!! Oh and i also called traxxas as well about their MISLEADING info on the ho 2.4 4ch system, thank god some of you are way more down to earth thinkers than some of them!! I was PPPPOOOOOed when i first got it, not now though, also anyone know how to make a simple 2 or 3 led set up on the spare channel ?? Thanks for any help you can offer GEEPS
NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE !!!
Old 01-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
cherry bomb

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=45037

..... click on "product manual"

...nevermind, I just did and its in chinese/japanses, whatever it is... we can't read it lol.
fred0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

hope this helps
Attached Images

Cortina79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #5

thank you soooo much, i tried the tamiya website, got frustrated trying to navigate it !! THANK YOU
Old 01-15-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeps View Post
thank you soooo much, i tried the tamiya website, got frustrated trying to navigate it !! THANK YOU
No worrys mate
Cortina79 is offline   Reply With Quote