Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Buying Components?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Buying Components?

I am trying to buy some components to wire in some servo's and BEC's and am having some issues. Has anyone been able to find these? I can't find anyone that will sell me some.

du4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I just went to www.pololu.com and found both the components available to build your own and extention cables which you could cut and use for parts.
http://www.pololu.com/catalog/category/112 It looks like most items are in stock.

Was this what you were looking for, or am I off track?

Last edited by wantAsummit; 05-19-2011 at 04:49 PM.
wantAsummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
Got Worms?

I sell some servo stuff, extensions and wire. I'm working on plugs and such too.

www.overkillrc.com
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:48 AM   #4
Proverbial threadkiller

These?
Trubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

All three of yall are close. I just need the male plastic housing in the picture above. I have the pins and everything else. The tower hobbies package shows both the male and female ends in the picture, but only lists female for sale. This is confusing, because the end pictured above is actually the male end, as the pins it contains are male pins. However, many people refer to it as the female end because the corresponding housing is inserted into it. Losikid, where do you purchase the housings from to make your extensions?
Old 05-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #6
Got Worms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by du4x4 View Post
All three of yall are close. I just need the male plastic housing in the picture above. I have the pins and everything else. The tower hobbies package shows both the male and female ends in the picture, but only lists female for sale. This is confusing, because the end pictured above is actually the male end, as the pins it contains are male pins. However, many people refer to it as the female end because the corresponding housing is inserted into it. Losikid, where do you purchase the housings from to make your extensions?
Actually i just buy my extensions, at the price i'm selling them it's just easier to buy a 1000 from china, beings i use em on my wAs stuff, and a few other products i'm working on.

I do have quite afew of just the housings (male and female) so how many you need? I have pins too, i have enough raw componets to build 5-10 extensions, if you need more i can order some in, i've ben planning on carrying this stuff, just a matter of ordering it
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
Rock Stacker

Losikid, PM me some prices please. I need several of the male ends.