Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: punk dig with 3pk ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default punk dig with 3pk ?

hi all , please anybody can help me with this I cant get it to work dont seen why I am goin back and foward but dig is not working and I am confuse now

I am usin sidewinder micro, punk dig,35 t motor,cc bec and 3pk, it may be the program in the radio, so if some one share some info with me please

thanks
k20man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Should work fine with the third channel set for three position. Two 35t's on a micro sidewinder kinda scare me though. You'd be better off with another micro sidewinder and ditch the punk, 3PK controls dual ESC's just fine.
indiana mudcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Yeah, you need to program the third channel and select the 3 position option and assign a switch to it. This is all described how to do it all in the manual. One of the best tools for programming your radio.
AreCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

A good way to check the set up of your third channel is to plug a servo into it. Use your steering servo if that is the easiest. Flip through the three positions and you should see the servo move all the way left, then center and then all the way right. If you aren't getting that kind of action, that will be your clue that you need to check the settings on the transmitter. Adjust the settings and verify they work by watching where the servo moves. Then plug the punk back in and you should be good to go.

If your punk is faulty, I make an alternative version of a dig controller that you can consider. Check the link in my sig.
heyok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

thanks guys I found the problem it was on the setting I am no familiar with the 3pk and It was not mine is for a friend that I sold the punk dig and I knew the unit was good cuz it was on my dx3r before I got a wamtsumit swich !!

thanks
k20man is offline   Reply With Quote