Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: what price for electronics??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default what price for electronics??

hello what do you think of the products Turnigy motor esc lipo radio ect ... sold at hobby king as I would love to get a boat but by monitoring my money
hilux 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Have you searched and read around?
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

I have not found too so I believe my investigation leads
Old 09-10-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

40 views and two responses people do not want to help me
Old 09-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #5

From what I have seen and read the servos seam to do good and so do the lipo's, you may get a bad pack every now and then but for the most part they are fine. As for the radio don't know, tower has a cheap 2.4ghz for like 70$ but for a lil more you can get a Ace 3 channel for 80$ and a Mx3 for 90$.
I wouldn't want to trust any of my rc's to a hk radio, all it would take is a glitch and someone could get hurt or your Rc could be in a river !
Madmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmouse View Post
From what I have seen and read the servos seam to do good and so do the lipo's, you may get a bad pack every now and then but for the most part they are fine. As for the radio don't know, tower has a cheap 2.4ghz for like 70$ but for a lil more you can get a Ace 3 channel for 80$ and a Mx3 for 90$.
I wouldn't want to trust any of my rc's to a hk radio, all it would take is a glitch and someone could get hurt or your Rc could be in a river !
Or pay only $30 and get a 2.4 flysky.... Just saying

Hilux 32-And have you typed in turnigy? Because there is already a thread talking about turnigy lipos.
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

A lot of the electronics on HobbyKing and HobbyPargz are good and cheap, a lot are also cheap and cheap. As far as Escs the EzRun and Hobbywing stuff is good and for the price it's great, the Turnigy stuff is apparently good I haven't used any tho myself.

The Flysky radios off HP are good, I have the FS GT2 and for $20 ish it was the best bargin I've found in RC. Just a solid 2.4ghz radio with an Rx that is miniscule.

Tacon motors off Hobbypartz are both inexpensive and actually better then most of the competition. As far as I'm concerned and plenty of other folks on URC Tacon makes the best sensorless brushless out there.

I've never used any of the bargain bin servos from HK or HP and don't really see the need. I've heard of plenty of them having slop or not recentering and when a good Airtronics or Hitec will run you $40 I don't see the need to go bargain hunting.
federally is offline   Reply With Quote