Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: tft2 esc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #1

Default tft2 esc

I have my name on the list for a tft2 and I am trying to get all my parts together ahead of time. What I am looking for is an esc that is simple to use and water resistant. I plan on running a 35t motor. I will be using a futaba 4pl if it matters. I think I will just be using RC4WD BEC.

I am leaning tward tekin fxr and putting it in a box. I am also looking at the Holmes br-xl. I like the fxr for it seems small and simple (accept the external capacitor, whats that about). The blxr seems like a solid foundation and it is water resistant. The programing side of the holmes makes me nervous. They both have lipo cuttoff which is important to me.

Any other thoughts and input would be greatly apreciated.
jdmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: tft2 esc

You really cant go wrong with either ESC, i have the FXR and love it and is easy to water proof and I have seen the BRXL in action and it worked great. the FXR is small and compact, and the BRXL is a little larger. it depends how much space you have available, but either way there both great units.
crawlhog is offline   Reply With Quote

tft2 esc - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which ESC Brake/Reverse Type Setting on my Mamba Max ESC? b00st3d Venom Creeper 3 01-24-2010 04:34 PM
RX pack & ESC, remove the red wire or leave the ESC switch off BenW Electronics 5 02-23-2005 06:25 PM