Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: esc coming uncalibrated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #1

Default esc coming uncalibrated

Hello. I have a losi comp crawler with a mamba max pro and two ntimes in the last week it has ,i guess, came uncalibrated. if i recalibrate like when the esc was new then everything works fine. Here is a pic of the toys out playing on a beautiful California day.
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps308c6b33.jpg

Last edited by bushbandit; 01-12-2013 at 04:25 PM.
bushbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #2

Default Re: esc coming uncalibrated

still cant figure out how to post pics, it worked one time. i bought a star but still cant figure out how to put pics directly from computer, and yes I searched.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
Proverbial threadkiller

Can't help you with the calibrations as none of my ESCs ever seems to come unglued. I heard you're supposed to re-calibrate after using the CastleLink, are you using that or the field programming card?

Here's what I do for pics.

Go into User CP to get to your control panel choose pictures and albums (under 'networking') on the left. Then create an album.

Once you've done that, now you'd leave/minimize/close RCC, and go into your computer to re-size your pictures to (I think) 600x800 pixels or less. (I use MS Paint, you use whatever you've got for picture editing) At this point, I'd go ahead and re-name them, too.

Once you've got them all squared away inside your computer, then you'd go back to your RCC album and hit "Upload pictures". Then hit one of the 'choose file' buttons, that should open a window you can use to search for the pics wherever you put them on your 'puter, double click should attach the file. Once you've attached however many files, then scroll down and click "Upload Pictures". Then you should have an album here on RCC.

Once you have a url you can put in for your uploaded pics, then you can put 'em up in your posts. When you're typing up a post, look up near the top for a box that has a mountain and sun with a yellow sky, click on that box, and a new box should pop up asking for your pic's url. Backspace to clear it out, then input your url to your pic. That'll put in a link to your pic (in your post), I use 'Peview Post' to make sure everything looks like I want it to.

It sounds horrible, but once you've done it twice, it'll start to come a little more naturally. There's also a "Testing 1-2-3" area under the 'Miscellaneous' section where you can practice this (and other linking/posting options).
Trubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #4

Hey thanks for that info.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

I assume your running a BEC....
If not you should be. A severe brownout could possibly cause that, fully discharging the Caps in the esc and cant hold a memory. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
Twisted Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #6

Yes sir I have a castle BEC.

esc coming uncalibrated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Its coming! norcallump HPI Wheely King 9 01-23-2010 12:08 AM
New look coming soon Cycleeric Paint and Body 6 01-16-2009 10:50 AM
It's coming.... JohnRobHolmes Chit Chat 16 02-14-2006 10:42 PM
need help with my esc(iam a noob coming from nitro) romeo26 Electronics 0 07-10-2005 12:22 AM