Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Futaba 4PLS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Futaba 4PLS

Thats right Futaba have updated the 4PL with an S model now sporting telemetry.

Very disappointed that the 4PKS didn't get the telemetry first so I guess its time to sell my 4PKSR. The other disappointment is that if you want telemetry in your current 4PL it isn't going to happen, so I have been informed.

Features

Fast response to popular 4PL model, new model equipped with a telemetry system T-FHSS of buzz, and the advent of 4PLS. Of course, the voltage of the receiver battery, you can check while still in the maneuvering platform, the main factors temperature and rotation speed and voltage, the external power supply of the motor engine and an optional sensor that I can be released sequentially. Interface adopts a new cursor arrow key that enables the stroke of the left and right in addition to the conventional scroll up and down. I realized a quick access to the hierarchy that you want to see. Comes standard with a LiFe battery of 1700mAh further TX. It is the appearance of the new model opens up a new RC car life.

The 4PLS, comes with a new two-way receiver R304SB. By installing the optional sensors equipped with S.BUS system, rotation sensor and temperature sensor external voltage, planned to be released in the future can be used.

2.4GHz system with telemetry receiver (T-FHSS) ● R304SB telemetry display external voltage display function ● ● Voltage featured receiver (T-FHSS) ● S.BUS2 temperature display (optional sensor) ● speed display (optional sensor) ● independent front and rear wheel brake mixing LED backlight color monitor ● ● ● 2 LCD panel LCD graphics ● sensitivity adjustment function (optional sensor) ● ● Hostelling gyro trigger function ● 4WS mixing mixing ● ● Dual ESC neutral brake (with delay function · ABS) ● MC link function (10 characters) position adjusting mechanism (7mm) ● 40 ● Model name memory model (corresponding to MC960CR/940CR/MC950CR/MC851C/MC850C/MC602C/MC601C/MC402CR/MC401CR, each memory can be recorded for each model) ● select function (ABS) ● idle up throttle cut ● ● ● throttle speed throttle EXP ● ● throttle Acceleration throttle ATL ● ATL ● mechanical servo neutral anti-skid system shake Ki (5:5 / 7:3) ● steering EXP ● function steering speed ● D / R ● EPA ● sub trim (ch all) ● program MIX ● function Select dial / digital trim switch ● ● F / S (ch all) ● B? F / S (ch all) (2ch) ● timer (record up to 100 laps maximum up / down / Rap)
SuperRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Futaba 4PLS

More Pics

SuperRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
20K Club

I'll have more info and videos on this uploaded soon I hope.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #4

I love my 4pks-R... 4PLS Doesnt have one of the best features Dropdown/FASST!!!!!
mrkdubaya is offline   Reply With Quote