Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: lipo questions with charger questions can you all help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default lipo questions with charger questions can you all help

tried to get answers on another forum that didn't work so figured you all know more than them
i am just getting set up for lipos. I bought a thunder t6 multi charger a power supply for the charger and bought 4 lipos they are 5000 mAh 40c battries
question I have is on the proper care and charging if them. the manual for the charger was not real specific on it
this charger has 4 charge ports and comes with plugs for those ports as well as 2 "balance boards". it also has a few diffrent settings to charge at one is "lipo charge" one is "lipo fast charge" and there is a balance as well as storage and discharge modes.
my questions are
1 to charge the way I undersitand 1 amp/ 1000mAh of capacity which would put me at 5.0 amps when charging.... do I just need to set the charger for "lipo charge" and let them go? and from what I hear and read I should plug the balance wire in also.... it should I put them in "balance mode"?
2 when storeing what amp should they be stored at?
3 what would I use the fast charge for and at what settings should it be? should it be the 5.0amps like a normal charge?

would really appriciate some help everyone my boy is loving to run his truck but I want to make sure I get the care of these lipos right
in a total newb with lipo but wanting to learn and learn the right way

thanks
champ198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

lipo questions with charger questions can you all help - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lipo questions with charger questions can you all help champ198 Electronics 16 05-02-2013 01:24 PM
Lipo batteries and charger questions BayArea4x4 Electronics 0 11-06-2011 04:48 PM
lipo & charger questions... 73fordhighboy Electronics 0 11-07-2010 11:54 AM
??Lipo batteries and charger questions?? PIMPNROCKS Electronics 11 11-21-2007 11:41 PM
Going Lipo, charger questions ComingApart Electronics 42 10-16-2007 11:35 PM