Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Futaba 4PLS vs Airtronics MT4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Futaba 4PLS vs Airtronics MT4

So I just wanted some opinions on what you guys think I should do.... I have tried to make up my own mind but don't know enough about the "4PL vs MT4 debate" to decide.
I had a 4PL and I like it a lot. It does everything I need and more. My 10yo son wanted a 2sp in his Wraith as well as a servo winch just like mine so I picked up an MT4 to replace his DX3E. He says he likes the backlit display of the 4PL better, so I was going to trade him and I just purchased a backlite kit for the MT4 because I too want a backlit display. I like the MT4 but I think I like the feel of the 4PL better. He doesn't care about anything but the backlight. So.... To the question, I just bought a 4PLS and now I can't decide whether to sell the old 4PL or sell the MT4. Again, just looking for opinions.
aqwik69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #2
RcBros Hobbies

Default Re: Futaba 4PLS vs Airtronics MT4

Sell the MT4. You can pick up RX's for the 4pl off hobbyking cheap which allows you to run more cars are a cheaper rate. Plus Futaba sponsors many RC Crawler events and I'm a firm believer of supporting those who support us!

I loved my 4Pl, and now my 4PK. Hands down a great radio. If ever a question comes about, we have a fully sponsored Futaba driver "Harley" that is more then willing to answer any question we need. You don't get that anywhere else.
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcBro View Post
Sell the MT4. You can pick up RX's for the 4pl off hobbyking cheap which allows you to run more cars are a cheaper rate. Plus Futaba sponsors many RC Crawler events and I'm a firm believer of supporting those who support us!

I loved my 4Pl, and now my 4PK. Hands down a great radio. If ever a question comes about, we have a fully sponsored Futaba driver "Harley" that is more then willing to answer any question we need. You don't get that anywhere else.
Very well said Mr RcBro .
I also love the Futaba products including my 4PL.
obebaldone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcBro View Post

HI, just curious but what receivers from HK are the ones that are compatible? Thanks.
eddiemoney13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Futaba 4PLS vs Airtronics MT4 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Futaba 4PLS in Stock RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 07-08-2013 04:57 PM
Futaba 4PLS SuperRoo Electronics 3 03-23-2013 07:43 PM
Airtronics MT4 Jslick Electronics 8 02-11-2012 10:19 AM