Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Novak m2 dig with gt3c

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #1

Default Novak m2 dig with gt3c

I have really tried searching to find the answer on here but I'm going to have to breakdown and ask. I am in the process of building a berg with the m2 esc (not my best choice but I'm going to have to ride this mistake out). I recently hacked my gt3c so I could use the ch3 trim to control the dig, the dual rate to do proportional and the ch3 button to zero out everything. I am trying to get everything to work right but with no luck. I think my problem is when I am programming the esc and I get to the part where I choose the channel I want to use for the dig I am not doing it correctly. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Josh
Rc crawler 219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Novak m2 dig with gt3c - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bully moa with rocker II dig, gt3c hacked controller programming issues!! rainonflames Electronics 0 12-20-2012 05:27 PM
2x Tekin FX-r with Novak-DIG and DX3R or No dig with FlyskyGT3B Turbo-s Axial XR10 14 02-11-2012 08:16 AM
Novak The Dig: Dig for Dual Electric Crawler NOV5450 jmrcardoso Electronics 1 12-05-2011 04:20 PM