Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Can't Bind the RX and TX Help !!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Can't Bind the RX and TX Help !!

Alright, I bought a kyosho kt 201 with kyosho kr200 receiver for my redcat rs10 basket case build and I can't get the thing to bind and it's driving me crazy. I only own one other 2.4 radio because I just got back into rc and my other radios are probably considered vintage now.
The other 2.4 that I own is just a cheap hobby king and it was no problem to get it to bind but this kyosho doesn't really give you any tips in the direction, it just says keep pushing the bind button on the rx until it binds. I've pushed this thing nearly a thousand times and no dice. I tried moving the tx and rx far apart, near each other and even far away from my computer in hopes that something would work all to no avail. I'm hoping someone here can tell me I was making a stupid newb mistake and it will work so if you have a tip please throw it out there.
chopfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2014, 11:48 AM   #2
Proverbial threadkiller

Default Re: Can't Bind the RX and TX Help !!

Only thing I can think to suggest would be, perhaps press and hold the bind button on the receiver and see if the receiver's light changes. (changes color, or from steady to flashing) Might be just a simple press isn't enough to trigger bind mode. (shrug) Not familiar with that system, sorry.

Last edited by Trubble; 04-05-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Pfffft! Hoo neds speel czech!
Trubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Can't Bind the RX and TX Help !!

Thanks for the reply. I finally got it to bind. It may have actually been binding correctly before but I couldn't tell because my tower pro servos don't work with this radio for some reason. I got frustrated and went to my garage to work on it and just plugged in an old futaba servo and it worked fine so I tried a couple more tower pros and they just don't work right with this radio so I'll just have to pick up a different steering servo.
chopfather is offline   Reply With Quote

Can't Bind the RX and TX Help !! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bind help! ancichf Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 4 12-01-2009 02:02 PM
bind? lud98r Electronics 2 05-02-2009 12:04 AM
Bind!!?!!?! gooba Axial AX-10 Scorpion 15 02-17-2009 07:40 AM
in a bind wirywrangler HPI Wheely King 3 04-07-2008 12:22 PM