Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Program card cross compatibility

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Program card cross compatibility

I have a no name, sensorless brushless ESC. WP10-BL-60 I think. I can plug my Hobbywing program card for a 1080 into it, and I've got 5 parameters, with various settings. I dont know if or what they coincide to on my guide for the programmer, as it lists 12 parameters. Does anyone know if there's a program card for a different brand that would possibly be cross compatible? Or if there's a generic cross reference

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
dieselmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2019, 01:08 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Program card cross compatibility

I don't know of a chart, it's kind of a crap shoot. I've got 4 or 5 different programmers and usually just start by trying to disable reverse (since it's the most obvious change), if that coincides with the label on the card, the rest usually does too.
TheLetterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:50 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterJ View Post
I don't know of a chart, it's kind of a crap shoot. I've got 4 or 5 different programmers and usually just start by trying to disable reverse (since it's the most obvious change), if that coincides with the label on the card, the rest usually does too.
Good to know. I was thinking about getting one of the program cards with only 5 parameters, and trying it to see what happens

Old 05-23-2019, 07:55 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

WP10-BL-60 is a hobby wing esc. I think the only reason you have only 5 parameters is maybe you have an rtr version on the esc, maybe pulled from a cheaper rc vehicle?
Check the parameters of the 1080 card you have verses the other hobby wing led card. Not sure but I've read they are different. Could buy the other card if needed. Or just figure out what is what on your 1080 card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Steve g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:23 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve g View Post
WP10-BL-60 is a hobby wing esc. I think the only reason you have only 5 parameters is maybe you have an rtr version on the esc, maybe pulled from a cheaper rc vehicle?
Check the parameters of the 1080 card you have verses the other hobby wing led card. Not sure but I've read they are different. Could buy the other card if needed. Or just figure out what is what on your 1080 card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I would have thought if it was a legit hobby wing, they would have put their name on it somewhere. I've came across some on banggood, or other cheap stuff sites, with the same branding. I figure most of it is engineed the same though. I screen shotted the menus of a couple other program cards. See if I can use those settings with the card I have.

Program card cross compatibility - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I have a quicrun 10bl 60 sensored..which program card? willygee Traxxas TRX-4 2 04-18-2018 06:08 PM
do i need a specific program card for my turnigy 35a brushless esc mudd_slinger Electronics 2 12-16-2011 04:56 PM
losb9379 program card Leprechaun Arizona 11 04-09-2011 09:23 PM