RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/element-rc-1-10-enduro-trail-truck-sendero/)
-   -   What interior to use (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/element-rc-1-10-enduro-trail-truck-sendero/610279-what-interior-use.html)

MeanTT 07-15-2019 10:33 PM

What interior to use

I’ve now seen a few on the internet with an interior. Anyone know which interior will work? The proline one looks terribly unrealistic in my opinion because the seats are like sofas.

Thoughts?

Love this truck btw. Like all of my rigs, I’m gonna need to go brushless! Painted the body and interior fenders today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeanTT 07-16-2019 09:33 PM

Re: What interior to use

Wow. 102 views and no response. That’s no good....

Shinchu 07-16-2019 09:52 PM

Patience, young padawan...

I will admit I have been wondering what to do for interior also. I'm sure something will come out. I mean its only been what, 3 weeks since the truck got into our hands?

Just like winter, PARTS are coming... ;)

MeanTT 07-16-2019 10:40 PM

There are YouTube videos with interiors that look great. Problem is that the proline version is not for an extended cab.

So - if you know, please respond....

If this forum is still alive.....

GrimmTheTourist 07-17-2019 12:02 AM

I quickly tried the bomber interior and It seems to fit quite well.
But it only makes sense for a race truck themed sendero...

stormridersp 07-17-2019 01:48 AM

Is it anywhere possible to use a full 3d interior there? Perhaps moving the battery elsewhere along with some of the electronics. Is it possible?

bikepilot 07-17-2019 06:07 PM

I was wondering too. I knew the bomber interior had been used but was wanting more of a stock look myself.

MeanTT 07-19-2019 08:56 PM

Bump

DukeMinnix 07-20-2019 07:40 AM

You can use a bomber interior pretty easily, you have to think most guys who are going to do full custom on this truck were waiting for the chassis kit, so a lot of the RTRs are just being powered up and driven.

mikemcE 07-20-2019 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeMinnix (Post 5951336)
You can use a bomber interior pretty easily, you have to think most guys who are going to do full custom on this truck were waiting for the chassis kit, so a lot of the RTRs are just being powered up and driven.

Bomber or Yeti interior to give you something now, Down the road more will come

Cesco 07-22-2019 05:05 PM

There are several options shown in the Element RC Facebook groups. I had the same question there.

I have seen Axial Bomber, Yeti and Wraith 2.2 interiors beeing used. All the Proline interiors have been used. As well as their Chinese knock-offs. I have been recommended the Proline 3527-00 late model bij Brad Geck from Element RC.