Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero

Notices

Thread: Machete Enduro Build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2020, 12:31 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Machete Enduro Build

Just wanted to make a thread showing off my personal GMRC Machete builds and to answer anyone’s questions.

Have 2 different builds.

White one started strictly as a swap over and was used mostly for the testing and development of the parts. This truck is basically used for comps now. Currently has a 2700kv stubby and micro x but swapping out to a out runner. I’ll make a more informed post on the progression and have more pics.

The red one was kind of a accident. I won a mamba x system at a local comp series with the truck above and did some trading for a capra. I hate working and wrenching on caged chassis’d rigs so decided to rob the axles our from it. This one is more of the trailing performance rig. Events like shred the ledge and such...

Granted I’m not running element axles I still feel like these are elements. Running the stealth x in both rigs along with crossmembers, mounts and some links. Way I look at it is it’s no different than buying go axles for a 10.2??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
802coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2020, 12:55 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Machete Enduro Build

I see, you cut off the shock tower but kept the panhard mount. Does that hold up good? Was thinking about a different chassis for my Enduro as well. Is it a significant upgrade in performance?
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 01:20 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxman View Post
I see, you cut off the shock tower but kept the panhard mount. Does that hold up good? Was thinking about a different chassis for my Enduro as well. Is it a significant upgrade in performance?

I ran it at shred the ledge for a good 6 hours straight beating on it on purpose...broke a rod end but the panhard did hold up. It’s definitely not the most solid setup but would get you by.

I have since updated the chassis so it accepts Team
Garage Hack goodies like the panhard and cms mount. Also accepts the Vanquish cms mount as well as the element ones out there.

As for performance, it’s defiantly a increase. The belly on the stock rig is really high. A complete bolt over to the chassis using my flat skid I was yielding 60+ degrees vertically and side hills very well.

Here’s a pic of it with the stocker body for reference.

Old 06-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Great to hear, all these parts bolt straight up! Thanks for that - which will make me again ... ... change my perfectly fine Enduro to a comp chassis in the future I guess - LOL
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 01:33 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxman View Post
Great to hear, all these parts bolt straight up! Thanks for that - which will make me again ... ... change my perfectly fine Enduro to a comp chassis in the future I guess - LOL

That’s why you get multiple ones! Haha. If I’m out of stock just shoot me a message. Been a crazy few weeks with house shopping/buying.

Machete Enduro Build - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Elements: An Enduro kit build by SVT svt923 Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 66 01-26-2021 08:02 AM
Here's my Enduro build (Dredge chassis rails) garyk Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 3 07-04-2020 04:20 AM
Build your own Prybar, Crowbar, Machete BubbaEinstein Scale Accessories 22 12-30-2013 08:01 PM