Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero

Notices

Thread: Dabbler's Element Trailrunner Baja Bug

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2020, 12:34 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Dabbler's Element Trailrunner Baja Bug

When the Trailrunner was released I wasn't greatly moved to go get one, but in a short time I began to notice a great many 5th gen Toyota 4Runners out on the roads, in that same white color, and it sorta grew on me. Plus, the specs of this model intrigued me.

One early July afternoon, my wife and I went into town, following a stressful workday, and while she went to the grocery store I walked a half mile down the road to my LHS and picked up that new Trailrunner.

It didn't take long before that IFS got me thinking about the Pro-Line Baja Bug body(for the Traxxas Slash) I had stashed away in a storage bin, so I quickly set about to mocking it up, surfing for 1:1 inspirations, then measuring and searching for a suitable bumper. I think the RC4WD bumper(for the TF2) I found was the perfect match, comparing to some of the 1:1 builds I saw online. I'm going to mount some baja style LED's on it, which should top it off.

For now, I've got some stock Axial tires on it, but it will eventually get some Gear Head Trail King 1.9's + PL Super Swamper XL's, as well as some quality SSD-RC & Samix brass hop-ups.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by johnnyluv; 09-03-2020 at 01:33 PM.
johnnyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2020, 04:05 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Dabbler's Element Trailrunner Baja Bug

Looks good
Robotboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Dabbler's Element Trailrunner Baja Bug - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trailrunner with lights, clear "glass", interior, etc? bigcanoe Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 16 05-27-2021 02:20 PM
Herbie the "THUG BUG" Baja style CODYBOY Vaterra Twin Hammers 137 12-10-2017 07:10 PM
"Beetlejuice" Baja Bug Dextroyer Paint and Body 2 03-08-2016 08:58 PM