Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > EnRoute Berg

Notices

Thread: iPhonewizz - Berg Build - ******UPDATE ******

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 01:26 AM   #1

Default iPhonewizz - Berg Build - ******UPDATE ******

Well, I gotta say, building these Berg's and waiting for the all the parts is a stressfest! Nobody ships quickly except for CKRC! I got the new black Mayhem wheels with two different rockrings, love those black chzgraderz!!! Got the clocking tool from "Jeepindoung" and I must say, that is a sick tool! Doug... You da man! I was really worried about drilling and tapping the axles, I've haven't done it in over 10 years, but that tool makes it a snap, everything went back together perfect. Will try to do the rear axle tomorrow night!

I'm still waiting on Holmes hobbies to send me the 35T Tourqemasters after I sent back the 55t's. I can't seem to reach John Holmes, I emailed three times with no response. WHere you at Big John??? I'm also waiting for the steering kit, servo plate, knuckles from Vanquish, body and some other little stuff like wiring.

I gotta give a loud shout out to a few of the boys on here that I've met, hung out with and crawled with that are cool as hell! First off, Dustin (51504rock) has given me a lot of help, guidance and advice (I must say nitpicky advice but great advice either way!) but you're the man, (Now just hook me up with that prototype steering and chassis) All the help is really appreciated! Daniel (1beatjeep) You're cool as hell and you got mad driving skills, great to meet and hang! Thanks for all the tech advice and guidance as well. Without these two guys, my Berg would be screwed!

This board is badass, took a while to get use to, but it's flowin good now!

Here are the updated pics of where I'm at at this point in the build. Oh, I also got the PunkRC dig switch today in the mail as well as a few Berg parts!

http://gallery.me.com/johnschafer#10...w=mosaic&sel=0

Last edited by iphonewizz; 05-20-2009 at 01:31 AM.
iphonewizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Look at the homepage for HH, says they are on vacation from may 14th till may 24th...
Failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #3

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for that info man, I appreciate it, I didn't see that! Didn't mean to get on his case! Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failedabortion View Post
Look at the homepage for HH, says they are on vacation from may 14th till may 24th...
iphonewizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:31 AM   #4
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failedabortion View Post
There is no they, it's just him.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:45 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
There is no they, it's just him.
thought he hired a local crawler to help out with orders?
Failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:20 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Ross helps him but he is gone to i think. He is a stand up guy and will get you taken care of.
ubbb69 is offline   Reply With Quote