RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   EnRoute Berg (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/enroute-berg/)
-   -   A Remedy found... (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/enroute-berg/533732-remedy-found.html)

blandon 05-05-2015 06:59 AM

Re: A Remedy found...

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlinghulls (Post 5217645)
Winner--- you were the it-shay at Rock Island! 320 miles 3 classes 3 effing wins 320miles all in one day!!! I applaud the dedication and hell I'm so damn motivated all of a sudden"thumbsup"

That's because he was all jacked up on venison!!!!!

winnerone23 05-05-2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlinghulls (Post 5217645)
Winner--- you were the it-shay at Rock Island! 320 miles 3 classes 3 effing wins 320miles all in one day!!! I applaud the dedication and hell I'm so damn motivated all of a sudden"thumbsup"

Now now.. The first 320 miles was completed before midnight! Lol..

Well worth the drive, for the crew that showed up and the spot to comp!

Rock Island was a Blast!

Now take that motivation and bring it on, at the NENC! ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by blandon (Post 5218001)
That's because he was all jacked up on venison!!!!!

Lunch of champions!!! Maybe I should of cooked it for breakfast tho.. Morning course's might have went better! :/
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully2RockRomper (Post 5217735)
I've just caught this thread and your rig is awesome Winner, loved how you added the panels at the start...for i was like why would he cover up that chassis...until i scrolled down and saw some freaking magic performed."thumbsup"

Thanks Romper... I never thought the panels would create such a unique look or feel for the rig..
Maybe it helps a little extra when the rig can see where it's going as well! :ror:..

winnerone23 05-05-2015 09:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok.. Second comp on the Remedy and I couldn't of asked for much more.

Beautiful location, awesome friends with hackling included, and crawling!
Let us not forget grilling for lunch! I had just as much fun grilling up the Venison(hot dogs, hamburg, and tender loin) I brought and feeding the crew. (If you didn't get to eat or didn't show, You Missed Out!) ;)

As for the show..
Best score on course 1.
90% of the field made it to but did not get thru gate 6, on course 2..
Best score on course 3..

Attachment 317372

Thanks to BmachineRC for the Remedy and HH for the amazing electronics!

Thanks to BC-Brian of Lattice Innovations for some ti steering arms (for 1st place) and picking up some red ano'd hardware and another set of Shift hubs! (Which all will be, being used on my Robbob Snowflake wheels)
Got a set of doodoo's from PURPMART! Don't forget the Purp, for all your custom tire needs!

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-07-2015 07:58 AM

Congrats for the 1th, Troy"thumbsup" Seems the decision to go with the remedy was not worst:mrgreen:

winnerone23 05-07-2015 08:21 AM

Thanks Stephan! Yes, for sure, the Remedy is working!
If I would of known how bad ass the chassis was, I would of skipped the transition period between the Remedy and the SMASH...

Now for more practice between now and ECC!

Someone had a GoPro at the comp. When I find video, I'll get it posted

Purptr8r 05-07-2015 08:25 AM

A Remedy found...

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5219717)
Thanks Stephan! Yes, for sure, the Remedy is working!
If I would of known how bad ass the chassis was, I would of skipped the transition period between the Remedy and the SMASH...

Now for more practice between now and ECC!

Someone had a GoPro at the comp. When I find video, I'll get it posted

My mom had a go pro at the comp .... She was filming you for her court case wanting her child support Troy

I told you how bad ass it was and you were all like .... " but I'm a team driver blah blah blah" and I said drive one and you said " you know PURP if you have one it's gotta be the best " and I said GET ON THAT ..... And I didn't mean my mom you sick bastard I'm old enough to be your brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winnerone23 05-07-2015 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purptr8r (Post 5219719)
My mom had a go pro at the comp .... She was filming you for her court case wanting her child support Troy

I told you how bad ass it was and you were all like .... " but I'm a team driver blah blah blah" and I said drive one and you said " you know PURP if you have one it's gotta be the best " and I said GET ON THAT ..... And I didn't mean my mom you sick bastard I'm old enough to be your brother

Just cause we act like children, doesn't mean I'll be picking up your child support! Your past that age!
Besides, get off your mom.. I just did! (Oops, maybe that was too much) :/

I can't always hang with your parts list or purple hardware.. But when your right about something, your right!

So now that you got the dread implants, you want a sex change too!? I can't believe you want to be my brother now.. What's wrong with being my sister!? ;)

Purptr8r 05-07-2015 09:35 AM

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...1079ca7b71.jpg

winnerone23 05-07-2015 09:47 AM

Lmfao!!!

My wife hates it, but my GF doesn't mind..

Since they are the same women, depending on which personality I get, I just stick with it...

Purptr8r 05-07-2015 10:13 AM

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...b45ca3bf86.jpg

Purptr8r 05-07-2015 10:13 AM

Back to the tech .... I've had enough feather ruffling for one day .......

Crawllife 05-07-2015 12:11 PM

Troy can drive anything with success. Our best hope is that pressure gets to him like last year. It's the only thing that kept him from taking 1st last ECC. I'm stoked to debute the new sporty there

SkaldidDog 05-07-2015 12:43 PM

Make sure y'all leave all of your T-shirt sleeves at home for ECC!:flipoff:

Durty Souf

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-07-2015 12:44 PM

...and now mom - show us the video(on course and please nothing more):mrgreen:

winnerone23 05-08-2015 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crawllife (Post 5219871)
Troy can drive anything with success. Our best hope is that pressure gets to him like last year. It's the only thing that kept him from taking 1st last ECC. I'm stoked to debute the new sporty there

Thanks David.. Anything is drivable, with drive time.. Unfortunately, I haven't had much of that lately.. :'(
Yes, last year was nerving! First big comp, big names, first to go on the finals course.. I can feel the mental drain now!

Can't wait to see your sporty debuted!
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkaldidDog (Post 5219899)
Make sure y'all leave all of your T-shirt sleeves at home for ECC!:flipoff:

Durty Souf

Sleeves.. What you talking about Joel!?

The grease/sweat rags/napkins, attached to a sleeveless shirt, when they are new....?

We leave things like that, to scientist's and teacher's! lol...

Rednek souf

Purptr8r 05-08-2015 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5220574)
Thanks David.. Anything is drivable, with drive time.. Unfortunately, I haven't had much of that lately.. :'(
Yes, last year was nerving! First big comp, big names, first to go on the finals course.. I can feel the mental drain now!

Can't wait to see your sporty debuted!

Sleeves.. What you talking about Joel!?

The grease/sweat rags/napkins, attached to a sleeveless shirt, when they are new....?

We leave things like that, to scientist's and teacher's! lol...

Rednek souf

The only pressure you need to worry about is the slight uncomfortable pop as I penetrate

Your ear canal with a dreadlock while you're driving ......

winnerone23 05-08-2015 09:19 AM

WOW!!! :ror:

I'm going to be lmao, while I'm crawling, thinking about this Sick shiz!
You crazy sum biotch!

winnerone23 05-08-2015 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Forgot scores..

Attachment 317603

Purptr8r 05-08-2015 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5220590)
Forgot scores..

Attachment 317603

Look at you mr seat time some of us work for a living we will see how many I drop off that for next weekend

winnerone23 05-08-2015 09:35 AM

Mr. Seat time, I can handle.. Being a heavy equipment operator, I'm in a seat 14-18hrs a day..

Drive time.. I have 15 packs on my pro rig, since last fall.. 12 of them where in 1 day. 3 at the comp.. I'm lacking Drive time. :'(

You can't drop many off that.. Seems like there will be just as many/few ppl there.. Tho I hope there is atleast 25 or more.