RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   EnRoute Berg (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/enroute-berg/)
-   -   A Remedy found... (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/enroute-berg/533732-remedy-found.html)

winnerone23 05-26-2015 01:57 PM

Re: A Remedy found...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mammoth (Post 5232431)
Truck looks like its doing work for ya Troy! Good job on the first place!!!

Thanks Randy! The rig is working Great! Can't wait to get the superlites and Dlux knucks on and do more tuning with a little extra weight out at the wheels!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbob (Post 5232434)
I was gonna make him an offer on his axles until I read that part ..... depreciation just kicked in :mrgreen:

You should outfit the whole rig with stainless, every single one.

Congrats on the win!"thumbsup"

It was stainless!

New link mount and screw already to be replaced.. ;)

Get in line with that offer...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purptr8r (Post 5232443)
Occasionally I let them out and " whip my hair back and forth"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a Dam fine sight it is when he does!

Reminds me of that one Sponge Bob, when king Neptune's crown is stolen... :)

Purptr8r 05-26-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5232448)
Thanks Randy! The rig is working Great! Can't wait to get the superlites and Dlux knucks on and do more tuning with a little extra weight out at the wheels!

It was stainless!

New link mount and screw already to be replaced.. ;)

Get in line with that offer...

And a Dam fine sight it is when he does!

I don't have kids so I don't know the episode you're talking about send me the YouTube link so I can watch it

Robbob 05-26-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5232448)

I got rid of cable because that episode. My daughter hasn't missed that show a bit "thumbsup"

FLOKI-81 05-26-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purptr8r (Post 5232443)
Occasionally I let them out and " whip my hair back and forth"

headbanging and rockbashing, two tings worth living for"thumbsup"

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-27-2015 04:27 AM

Congrats for 2th and 1th and a great run on video"thumbsup"

stankulas 05-27-2015 06:24 AM

Boy that was like watching driving miss daisy :flipoff:
Nice job.
What broke the rig or the spirit:mrgreen:

winnerone23 05-29-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZR 1100 Racer (Post 5232907)
Congrats for 2th and 1th and a great run on video"thumbsup"

Thanks Stephan!

Waiting for your update from your last comp! ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stankulas (Post 5232940)
Boy that was like watching driving miss daisy :flipoff:
Nice job.
What broke the rig or the spirit:mrgreen:

Sorry Stinkuass, McQueen was all out for the day.. So looking forward to a little custom HH Lightning to pep him back up for next comp!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...e1bf4a8c38.jpg

No broken spirit here! I was actually extremely Stoked!
The Remedy made it back up the hill, onto 9, and thru 10.. All while dragging the Krazed Builds, CF electronics tray by Robbob, across the jagged spray crete and ruff natural rock.. Making it in one piece! ;)

stankulas 06-08-2015 04:30 PM

Winner hows the new horsepower if its to much you can go 2s:flipoff:

FLOKI-81 06-08-2015 06:24 PM

those pullers are gonna rock youre world,,If you dont have had pullers before that is,, but the new ones is so strong they scare me..:ror::ror::ror:
Not,, I LOVE them,,
And the dragbreak you get with the NEO magnets is awsome..
I was very near to buy a set off conflux from eddie,, but I am happy that I went for the puller 500 flow matched set.. 30T..
The best motors I ever had by a longshot...
But I will buy a set off conflux to have in my old xr10 and put a remedy chassis on the xr10 axels..."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

winnerone23 06-08-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stankulas (Post 5241013)
Winner hows the new horsepower if its to much you can go 2s:flipoff:

Baahahahaha... Too much!? I haven't found that limit yet.. Not in RC anyways! ;)

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to even mount them yet.. :'(

I was trying to prep the scale rig's for the G6 this past weekend, but the idea to switch to a new job put a halt to that..
I decided to save my day off for kicking some Stankass on the 20th! :flipoff: :)
At which time you will get to see the new motor's in action!

Plus, I was waiting on a little protection for them...
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06...2978ae2f08.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by FLOKI-81 (Post 5241087)
those pullers are gonna rock youre world,,If you dont have had pullers before that is,, but the new ones is so strong they scare me..:ror::ror::ror:
Not,, I LOVE them,,
And the dragbreak you get with the NEO magnets is awsome..
I was very near to buy a set off conflux from eddie,, but I am happy that I went for the puller 500 flow matched set.. 30T..
The best motors I ever had by a longshot...
But I will buy a set off conflux to have in my old xr10 and put a remedy chassis on the xr10 axels..."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Nope, first timer here.. I hope they are as good as you say they are! Muuwaahahahaha... ;)

Actually.. The Magnets work with the thickness of the Can's, to give you that awesome drag break..
Without the thick walled cans, the magnets would not preform as well as they do..
It's a solid combination from the mad motor man, that gives us all his best knowledge, in a sweet an sexy little package! ;)

Purptr8r 06-08-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5241125)
Baahahahaha... Too much!? I haven't found that limit yet.. Not in RC anyways! ;)

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to even mount them yet.. :'(

I was trying to prep the scale rig's for the G6 this past weekend, but the idea to switch to a new job put a halt to that..
I decided to save my day off for kicking some Stankass on the 20th! :flipoff: :)
At which time you will get to see the new motor's in action!

Plus, I was waiting on a little protection for them...
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06...2978ae2f08.jpg

Nope, first timer here.. I hope they are as good as you say they are! Muuwaahahahaha... ;)

Actually.. The Magnets work with the thickness of the Can's, to give you that awesome drag break..
Without the thick walled cans, the magnets would not preform as well as they do..
It's a solid combination from the mad motor man, that gives us all his best knowledge, in a sweet an sexy little package! ;)

Stankass yesssss.... Man I would love some of those motors but....

Against your advice I ponied up and got some conflux's from evil eddie ..... To each their own I guess .... Lol [emoji8]

winnerone23 06-08-2015 08:06 PM

Your one worthless sum biotch........

To talk motor's, tires, chassis, or haircuts too!

But if I wanted to know what the best product's are... For keeping my wife's hair from getting frizzy..
Your the homie I would come to first!

We all have are nitch's.. ;)

Purptr8r 06-08-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5241174)
Your one worthless sum biotch........

To talk motor's, tires, chassis, or haircuts too!

But if I wanted to know what the best product's are... For keeping my wife's hair from getting frizzy..
Your the homie I would come to first!

We all have are nitch's.. ;)

Whoah whoah whoah .... Just because I have an ottsix tattoo and a brood tattoo and I don't run those " manager paw" cough cough losi tires you run ..... We have the same chassis .... And before floki asks yes I MAKE SKINNY ROVERS ..... ... As far as hair care for your wife can I recommend Jon Frieda " frizz ease" for the humid hard to manage days ... And to tackle tough fly aways .... A simple pomade with fresh orange zest should do the trick .... Now back to our heated debate .... We differ on axles motors and cuddle posistions but hey I'm taller so I should be the big spoon plus you wouldn't want a mouthful of dreads while you snore

winnerone23 06-08-2015 08:32 PM

So you finally spent enough and saved your S&H green stamps to get the lick-em an stick-em tat's, with your favorite brands in them!
Cant wait to see the new ink in a couple weeks! ;)

Purptr8r 06-08-2015 08:33 PM

Bwahahahaha

Purptr8r 06-08-2015 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5241193)
So you finally spent enough and saved your S&H green stamps to get the lick-em an stick-em tat's, with your favorite brands in them!
Cant wait to see the new ink in a couple weeks! ;)

No Eddie and Matt paid for the real ones for my patronage .... I even went to Des at the white lotus for the work ..... Been trying to get Bruce to pay for my bmachinerc tatt but he said " not until you sell 5 more remedys and get at least one first place with yours ....... The cheap bastard

winnerone23 06-08-2015 08:42 PM

I wasn't done! Dam tapacrap.. Lol..

Floki.. PURPMART makes do-overs! Lol..
But with the amount of wins boss "paws" have to them (I know, not a World's title, Yet), I think you should give them a try!
They won ECC and 2nd place, this year.. NENQ last year.. ;)

Purp, I'll let the wife know your professional recommendations. She will want to know if it's color safe tho?

It doesn't matter of your taller, you hog the blankets and your dreads are itchy! No matter which position your in.. But they do add a level of warmth, says David's ball's, during dinner!

Purptr8r 06-08-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerone23 (Post 5241203)
I wasn't done! Dam tapacrap.. Lol..

Floki.. PURPMART makes do-overs! Lol..
But with the amount of wins boss "paws" have to them (I know, not a World's title, Yet), I think you should give them a try!
They won ECC and 2nd place, this year.. NENQ last year.. ;)

Purp, I'll let the wife know your professional recommendations. She will want to know if it's color safe tho?

It doesn't matter of your taller, you hog the blankets and your dreads are itchy! No matter which position your in.. But they do add a level of warmth, says David's ball's, during dinner!

Bwahahahahahhhahahahahahahahajahahahahhahahahahajj ajajajajahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahjaha coffee out my mouth all over my screen while driving ..... Yes the products are color safe ...... I KNEW SHE WASNT A NATURAL RED .... That's why I mentioned those specific products .......I don't like to think of them as " itchy" more like exfoliating

winnerone23 06-08-2015 08:46 PM

They are the men!
A fine choice of a tat shop and a hell of a guy, Des is!

You better get in then sales! But more importantly, get that podium!

Solitaire 06-08-2015 09:21 PM

Damm, I was going to ask Purp if he was in the mood to do up a set of Super tires for me, but after watching you two go at it, I'm afraid of the result.

Likely pink and smelling like Obsession. Geez.