Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship

Notices

Thread: Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #81
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP

It will be good to have you there John,and we are making every effort to give you a fun weekend. Thanx
Frank Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 07:41 AM   #82
RCC Addict

No offense Mustangboy but there is a lot that you don't know about. If you were a member of our club and were helping out you would realize exactly what we are doing this year. And would not have posted your comments.

Never the less I understand why you posted what you did.

If you want to know about it feel free to pm me or call. If you would like to help out please let us know.

Last edited by holycaveman; 05-08-2012 at 07:43 AM.
holycaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #83
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowridinjuggalo View Post
Prices look great to me anyone that went to ecc 2.2pro was 68 buck with a shirt for one truck 23 bucks for each class after that cost me 105 for 3 trucks 65 bucks 2 trucks and shirt sounds great.

I'm interested in running 1.9 any idea on the price for that class ill also run 2.2 pro

Thanks lowridinjuggalo!

1.9 is 15dollars.

I went to ECC and had an awesome time, well worth it. Its our goal to make this event well worth it also.

Looking forward to seeing you there
Old 05-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #84
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holycaveman View Post
No offense Mustangboy but there is a lot that you don't know about. If you were a member of our club and were helping out you would realize exactly what we are doing this year. And would not have posted your comments.

Never the less I understand why you posted what you did.

If you want to know about it feel free to pm me or call. If you would like to help out please let us know.
I am just stating what you said you could do for a comp and still have it be a blow out .... I will pay the$40 and maybe the T-shirt price but I got to know if there is going to be a emergency crew there just in case of a accident because you said for $55 your events supply all that stuff .... thanks for.the response ....

I am a member of the N.O.S.T.R.crew and would never change just to attend meetings but I don't think the cost of living has gone up that high for your comp fees .... I really like the back pedal from your statements from last year tho ...
mustangboy_347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #85
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangboy_347 View Post
I am just stating what you said you could do for a comp and still have it be a blow out .... I will pay the$40 and maybe the T-shirt price but I got to know if there is going to be a emergency crew there just in case of a accident because you said for $55 your events supply all that stuff .... thanks for.the response ....

I am a member of the N.O.S.T.R.crew and would never change just to attend meetings but I don't think the cost of living has gone up that high for your comp fees .... I really like the back pedal from your statements from last year tho ...

NO problem. I can take my medicine

Seriously though you have been to our events. You KNOW we do our best to give everything back to the drivers that we can. We always try and do this. And this event is no exception.

If we were going to keep this at a local big comp level we could do it for exactly what I stated. We blew the local event level right out of the water offering 3 National invite spots

Thanks to Fishmaxx for making this available! And there is a lot more expenses we chose to include to try and make this a better event for everyone involved. And its the drivers support for these events that makes it possible.

Glad to hear your coming
Going to be a great time, and am very much looking forward to it.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #86
RCC Addict

Well all bickering aside, Im really hoping to come and show some folks how to drive on rip rap, since thats pretty much all i drive on.JK, but not really
Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #87
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Well all bickering aside, Im really hoping to come and show some folks how to drive on rip rap, since thats pretty much all i drive on.JK, but not really
It's not rip rap.... Think ECC type rocks. Just remember that I'm due for a win anytime now....
jcboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #88
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcboof View Post
it's not rip rap.... Think ecc type rocks. Just remember that i'm due for a win anytime now....
wow!!!
marlboroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #89
I wanna be Dave

We all know what was said in the past, but its time to move forward. We also know what type of rocks are the comp site, so comparisons are not necessary.

Oaks Park is one of the best place to comp in the area. If you have a better place to have a comp feel free to contact me about....WHERE YOU WANT HOLD YOUR EVENT, but this is where the guys at Central Ohio Crawlers are holding their event
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #90
Quarry Creeper

My 2.2pro program is lagging behind in development so will a 2.2s ticket also let.me run in the 1.9 class?
3jeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #91
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jeeps View Post
My 2.2pro program is lagging behind in development so will a 2.2s ticket also let.me run in the 1.9 class?
Yes sir, it will. It will be an additional $15 to add the 1.9

Last edited by Frank Rizzo; 05-08-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Frank Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #92
RCC Addict

Quote:
It's not rip rap.... Think ECC type rocks. Just remember that I'm due for a win anytime now....
I meant that it was a bunch of huge, separte rocks judging by the videos I watched, not concrete type rip rap. Didnt mean to offend anyone if it did, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroman View Post
wow!!!
I know right, man hes getting confident
Old 05-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #93
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
We all know what was said in the past, but its time to move forward. We also know what type of rocks are the comp site, so comparisons are not necessary.

Oaks Park is one of the best place to comp in the area. If you have a better place to have a comp feel free to contact me about....WHERE YOU WANT HOLD YOUR EVENT, but this is where the guys at Central Ohio Crawlers are holding their event
Sorry fish if that last part is in response to my post. Like I said, Im not judging the spot and I know it will be great
Old 05-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #94
I wanna be Dave

Ok guys, looks like there can't be anymore friendly razzing going on here anymore. This is time to be serious.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #95
RCC Addict

I like "Turtles" Can't wait!!!

Later,
Farmer
Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #96
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ Farmer View Post
I like "Turtles" Can't wait!!!

Later,
Farmer
No need to talk about turtles Farmer....
Wait..... I like turtles too.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #97
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Ok guys, looks like there can't be anymore friendly razzing going on here anymore. This is time to be serious.
Are you kidding? Razzing is my middle name, but not everyone may be in on the joke or no that you are goofing around. The Central Ohio Crawlers guys have stepped up keep a USRCCA Qualifier in the tristate area. Two past organizers have bailed on this event, and I don't want there to be a 4th anytime soon.

To keep Qualifer status for future events they have to sell a certain amount of tickets, and until they do it I am going to be very protective.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #98
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
It's not rip rap.... Think ECC type rocks.
Nothing like ECC, mister I've never been to ECC.

Oakes Park is its own mystery for rocks. Traction comes and goes from surface to surface...ECC is all very consistent. Both top tier places.

I have a feeling I'll be there again this year. The place is always a blast and having the "no home field advantage" thing really makes for some fun.

COC has held some good events...maybe I'll do as good as I did at the last one they held I was able to attend.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #99
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
Are you kidding? Razzing is my middle name, but not everyone may be in on the joke or no that you are goofing around. The Central Ohio Crawlers guys have stepped up keep a USRCCA Qualifier in the tristate area. Two past organizers have bailed on this event, and I don't want there to be a 4th anytime soon.

To keep Qualifer status for future events they have to sell a certain amount of tickets, and until they do it I am going to be very protective.
I understand what you are saying John. Kratos and I did not say anything negative about the location or the rocks at all. And there was no inside joke or anything intended, just razzing him about putting on a clinic for us all. I was just a little caught off guard by your response though. Battlegrounds is definitely a cool place and I've crawled with the COC group a few times now and they put on some great events so there was nothing but high hopes for this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Nothing like ECC, mister I've never been to ECC.

Oakes Park is its own mystery for rocks. Traction comes and goes from surface to surface...ECC is all very consistent. Both top tier places.
OK, ok....... I was basing my comparison from what I've heard from several different people on the type of traction, not the type of rocks between the two places. The rock is definitely a high traction rock that pins work great on, but there are also a mix of medium to low traction surfaces as well. I know I've never been to ECC, but from the conversation I had with someone who frequents LRC events, he said the traction is comparable.

The rip rap type rock I've always been familiar with here in Indiana is the limestone type rip rap. It is dusty and slick. The rocks at battlegrounds are not the usual type of rocks you see everyday.

Oh, and Jake.. I beat you on sunday.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #100
Rock Crawler

I'm gonna win
nitrojeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
USRCCA Championship series! jason Competitions 0 10-06-2010 03:23 PM
The Official MNRCRC Battlegrounds Comp thread tjb Minnesota 33 08-06-2008 03:50 PM