Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship

Notices

Thread: 2013 Battlegrounds THANK YOU thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default 2013 Battlegrounds THANK YOU thread

Just wanted to make a thread where we all can post our "thank yous".

Thanks to DiabloPres and the COC Crew for putting on a fun event! Having a food vendor was awesome! Didn't have to leave to get a hot meal.

Thanks to the Judges! You guys are what make events happen. THANK YOU!

Thanks to the vendors. There were lots awesome prizes given away. I won some Mayhem Engineering 1.9 scale wheels complete with hardware and hubs! They will look perfect on my scale rig I'm building. My hubby won a Evil Crawler Designs chassis...THANK YOU, now he will be building a 2.2S rig. He also won some CowR/C swag.

Thanks to my best buddies. Jeepsohigh, Pull N' Pony and Sniper...love hanging out with you guys! Nabil, Farmer, Kratos and Ty...dinner at Outback was too much fun. You guys missed Nabil playing with Farmer's meat. Saturday night I was surrounded by the hamburger challenges. Props to Ovalman for eating that burger and fries! Nice to finally meet you EeePee! Glad to see you back JimmyJam! The voice impressions were hilarious!

I had a blast hanging out with all of you, meeting the new faces and seeing everyone again!
chicklet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

2013 Battlegrounds THANK YOU thread - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ohio rc scale gurus battlegrounds scale comp 2013!!!!! Stick306 EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship 20 09-06-2013 11:59 AM
Official 2013 NM State Championship Thread punkfan New Mexico 127 06-26-2013 05:47 PM
SC Drivers - 2013 Battlegrounds ittybitty South Carolina 82 06-16-2013 09:20 PM
2013 Battlegrounds SCORES ittybitty EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship 27 06-11-2013 03:20 PM
The Official MNRCRC Battlegrounds Comp thread tjb Minnesota 33 08-06-2008 03:50 PM