RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   Tallahassee Comp 5/9/09 and 5/31/09 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/174243-tallahassee-comp-5-9-09-5-31-09-a.html)

Sinastir 04-22-2009 09:40 PM

Do you have a address for the 9th comp???

Speedracer19 04-22-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 1754717)
Dam that other video was sweet, with the tunel and the rope bridge, were was that at?

That was at the old HobbyTown store & the store has moved & that stuff had to be taken out.

Speedracer19 04-22-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinastir (Post 1754741)
Do you have a address for the 9th comp???

No addy for the exact local but you can use this:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...04807&t=h&z=18

davidsc3 04-22-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 1754036)
Sweet rig by the way."thumbsup"

Thanks, that body was donated. I'm too cheap to spend cash on a body and they got tired of my old T4 body.

The spot is fun, it's no mountain side but we don't have too many of those around here. So we do the best we can.

Sinastir 04-22-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedracer19 (Post 1754782)
No addy for the exact local but you can use this:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...04807&t=h&z=18

Great thanks Donnie that will work. I am trying to get a few people from up here to come down with me.. "thumbsup"

Mini 04-23-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedracer19 (Post 1754751)
That was at the old HobbyTown store & the store has moved & that stuff had to be taken out.

Ah man that stink's :-(.

Looked like a really good course."thumbsup"

Speedracer19 04-23-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 1755389)
Ah man that stink's :-(.

Looked like a really good course."thumbsup"

It was O.K. but the area was only about 20 ft long & about 15 ft wide & really flat until someguys brought in the drain tube & rigged up that cable. Just a play area for HobbyTown.

Mini 04-24-2009 08:52 AM

ooooooooooooooooooooh ok got it.

davidsc3 04-24-2009 09:22 AM

I might be able to bring the cable bridge back to life for the comp, if there is enough interest. :?: It would be temporary.

Kinson 04-24-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 1753655)
If I got will be for the May 5th one, cause sorry not gonna spend memorial weekend crawling but I'll be doing a whole lot of drink that weekend lolol.


Mini, I do not know if you were refering to the May 31 comp, but Memorial Weekend is the weekend before not May 31st, May 23-25th is Memorial weekend. "thumbsup"

Mini 04-24-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinson (Post 1757920)
Mini, I do not know if you were refering to the May 31 comp, but Memorial Weekend is the weekend before not May 31st, May 23-25th is Memorial weekend. "thumbsup"

I hate when calenders share two dates :x... Thank you sir for the correction, I think I might be able to make this one instead of the first one cause of that whole mothers day the next day, we Hispanic down here so it's a little ruff on mothers and fathers day lololololololololol.

flmudder 04-25-2009 08:52 AM

sweet vid need to make another comp rig "thumbsup"

Kinson 05-01-2009 09:09 AM

Well, the comp on the 9th is out as I'm going to the beach for Mother's Day, but the second one is still on.

Speedracer19 05-01-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinson (Post 1770474)
Well, the comp on the 9th is out as I'm going to the beach for Mother's Day.

Your loss.

davidsc3 05-01-2009 06:26 PM

Kinson must be scared. :shock:

Kinson 05-07-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidsc3 (Post 1771174)
Kinson must be scared. :shock:


Yes, that's it, I'm scared,..........




....... NOT.

Speedracer19 05-08-2009 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinson (Post 1782052)
Yes, that's it, I'm scared,..........




....... NOT.

Be there to prove it or your a liar.

Scattman 05-08-2009 08:17 AM

You guys are lucky I won't be able to make it. :lol:

Speedracer19 05-08-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scattman (Post 1782710)
You guys are lucky I won't be able to make it. :lol:

I wish you were able to make. Bet you did not know fun could hurt so much.

Scattman 05-08-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedracer19 (Post 1782724)
I wish you were able to make. Bet you did not know fun could hurt so much.


You wanna play hard, sometimes you end up paying for it. :lol:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com