Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida
Loading

Notices

Thread: Tallahassee Comp 5/9/09 and 5/31/09

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #41
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Posts: 196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer19 View Post
Be there to prove it or your a liar.
As you and the others are aware, it IS Mother's Day on Sunday and we are heading to the Beach for the weekend today (Friday), otherwise I would be there.
Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #42
"HOLLYWOOD"
 
Mini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami
Posts: 3,119
Default

Out of the kitchen and into the fire lololololol
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:43 AM   #43
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Highlands Ranch, Co.
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinson View Post
As you and the others are aware, it IS Mother's Day on Sunday and we are heading to the Beach for the weekend today (Friday), otherwise I would be there.
Aren't you the good son. Pulled the short straw ay!
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #44
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 52
Default

OK, it's time to charge some batteries, and get ready to rock. See ya'll in the morning.
davidsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #45
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Highlands Ranch, Co.
Posts: 852
Default

Results from todays comp,
Position-----Driver---------C1--C2--C3--Total
1 David M./Davidsc3-------/-9 / 2 /-10 /-17
2 Donnie J./Speedracer19--/-5 /20 /-10 / 5
3 Davis D./ Rocman-------/ 35 / 8 / -8 / 35
4 Shane C./Scrapbell7----/ 9 / 32 / 18 / 59
5 Ryan-------------------/ 1 / 33 / 31 / 65
6 Paul/Smiley------------/ 32 / 11 / 23 / 66
7 Gordon/Grodo---------/ 33 / 32 / 12 / 77
8 Barry-----------------/ 35 / 35 / 34 / 104

Good comp today guys.
Thanks to HobbyTown for the prizes.
Barry took home the $25.00 Gift Cert.

Last edited by Speedracer19; 05-10-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #46
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 52
Default

Had fun yesterday! Anyone who missed the comp missd out on fun and the raffle prizes from Hobbytown USA. Thank you Hobbytown, and thanks to Speedracer19 for running the show. I hope some more guy's can make it to our next comp on Sunday May 31st. The comp will be in front of Chiles high school on Thomasville road, we'll start around 1 or 1:30.
davidsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #47
"HOLLYWOOD"
 
Mini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami
Posts: 3,119
Default

No pics?

Wish I could have gone but coming from a latin background mothers day weekend is very hard to miss and not good for my health lolol.

Will try to make it to the end of the month one.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #48
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 52
Default

Don't forget we'll be in front of Chiles high school on Sunday the 31st, start crawling 1:30. Last comp we had 3 courses with 10 gates each. So who will be there? We all know Kinson is still scared.
davidsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #49
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Posts: 196
Default

I'll be there.
Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #50
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Highlands Ranch, Co.
Posts: 852
Default

Reminder of the comp on the 31st (this Sunday) @ Chiles High.
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #51
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 52
Default

I'm in, I might have to leave early to get to work.
davidsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #52
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 52
Default

Weather looks good, it will be hot but only a 10% chance of rain. I heard there is a 90% chance of seeing a Losi or 2...
davidsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #53
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Posts: 196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsc3 View Post
I'm in, I might have to leave early to get to work.

Yea, I figured you would come up with some lame excuse.
Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #54
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinson View Post
Yea, I figured you would come up with some lame excuse.
Don't worry I'll be sure to school you before I go.



Update

Well, I couldn't back up the talk and Kinson beat me today, glad everyone made it out. Next time? when and where??

Last edited by davidsc3; 05-31-2009 at 04:38 PM.
davidsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:45 PM   #55
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 5
Default

Yep it was fun. I am starting to get rejuvinated in the crawling stuff. Waiting for the next one.
scapbell7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:10 PM   #56
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Posts: 196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsc3 View Post
Don't worry I'll be sure to school you before I go.
And.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'nuff said, boy.:-P
Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:21 AM   #57
"HOLLYWOOD"
 
Mini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami
Posts: 3,119
Default

Any pics? Or scores?
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #58
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Highlands Ranch, Co.
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Any pics? Or scores?
Clicky This:http://www.tallahasseerc.com/trcforu...p?showforum=15
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #59
"HOLLYWOOD"
 
Mini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami
Posts: 3,119
Default

Sweet I like the drag race at the end lolol.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #60
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 10
Default

I'll post up the other pictures when I can get to my web site again, seems the web host is acting up and I can't to it via FTP. Here are some from the 24th @ Tom Brown. We had a little gtg to have some fun. http://www.blownstangs.com/misc/2009/rc-may24/

Tony
Gt-358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com