RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....In Palm Beach County (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/217357-sunday-sunday-sunday-palm-beach-county.html)

richardgarrett56 10-14-2010 06:23 AM

haha
 
hoe you cant tell that im a muther fcuking pimp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhyt8ubNAFc

Mini 10-14-2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 (Post 2685919)
hoe you cant tell that im a muther fcuking pimp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhyt8ubNAFc

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

billj 10-16-2010 05:26 PM

well how many of you xr10 "traitors " are coming tomorrow?:flipoff:

richardgarrett56 10-16-2010 05:55 PM

haha
 
the rx-10 dont scare me:twisted: took the 200 oz servo uot of the scaler and installed it the berg:ror: just hope i dont fcuk it up too:x im good"thumbsup" and my rig 5lbs flat:lmao:ill bring my scale:ror: i know xr-10:mrgreen: see you boys in the morn8)

DickyT 10-16-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 (Post 2689873)
the rx-10 dont scare me:twisted: took the 200 oz servo uot of the scaler and installed it the berg:ror: just hope i dont fcuk it up too:x im good"thumbsup" and my rig 5lbs flat:lmao:ill bring my scale:ror: i know xr-10:mrgreen: see you boys in the morn8)

Graham has an 8711 you can borrow! Pull that 200oz'er out.

DickyT 10-17-2010 02:28 PM

Congrats to Graham on the win today, both man and droid did good work "thumbsup" It was nice to see the rules stricter today too!

billj 10-17-2010 03:12 PM

good job Graham"thumbsup" Now we are gunning for YOU:flipoff:

stelerzman 10-17-2010 05:00 PM

oct 17th comp
 
Ater 5 courses, we have a new winner, GST with his berg and a driod chassis. Excellent job. "thumbsup" GST -1, Dicyt 24, Richardgarrett 61, Billj 73, Tydl 90, Rock666 107, Stelerzman 174, Richm 220. Had a great time up untill my gears broke, next time ill be ready. thanks guys, and good job. Oh great job by Dickyt,"thumbsup" first comp with the xr10. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

stelerzman 10-17-2010 05:40 PM

Xr10
 
http://http://c4.ac-images.myspacecd...44ce25f803.jpghttp://http://viewmorepics.myspace.c...ageID=25631971

gst 10-17-2010 05:59 PM

Gst
 
THANK ALL YOU GUYS 4 ALL SET UP TIPS\HELP!"thumbsup"

motorman 10-18-2010 07:00 AM

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...6a13b5ce65.jpg


Nice lid John, sorry to heard bout the gears. Congrats to GST!

billj 10-18-2010 07:35 AM

Nice pic John, glad to see it got some scratches on it yesterday:lmao:

Tydl 10-18-2010 02:40 PM

That was some fantastic driving Graham, good pic John, good driving by all!

I had a great time and the courses were stupid hard like always. I can't wait to return for more.

Carnage for the day by me;

1 axle shaft
1 axle stub
1 bearing
2 cvd pins
1 hex pin

Damn, rough day!

Mini 10-18-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorman (Post 2692188)
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...6a13b5ce65.jpg


Nice lid John, sorry to heard bout the gears. Congrats to GST!

Dam John the wife let you spend some money lol nice work, looks like you been doing alot of research.

stelerzman 10-18-2010 06:11 PM

thanks guys, had fun sunday, thanks for the praise on the body . see ya soon."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

stelerzman 10-19-2010 03:43 PM

$$$
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2693021)
Dam John the wife let you spend some money lol nice work, looks like you been doing alot of research.

She doesnt know exactly how much, but the new 4pk didnt help. I love it though, bad ass radio. When you comin up to crawl? we'll be runnin on the 1st of november. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup".

Tydl 10-19-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stelerzman (Post 2694713)
When you comin up to crawl? we'll be runnin on the 1st of november. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup".

Yeah, Mini, you should come up and crawl with us!

billj 10-19-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stelerzman (Post 2694713)
She doesnt know exactly how much, but the new 4pk didnt help. I love it though, bad ass radio. When you comin up to crawl? we'll be runnin on the 1st of november. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup".

We are running on a Monday???

motorman 10-19-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billj (Post 2694895)
We are running on a Monday???


I'll B there! :roll:

billj 10-20-2010 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorman (Post 2695100)
I'll B there! :roll:

You might be the only one:lmao:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com