RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....In Palm Beach County (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/217357-sunday-sunday-sunday-palm-beach-county.html)

DickyT 11-08-2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2729818)
Looking foward to the next time.


Don't drive 90+ minutes next time only to leave your radio at home :roll: Thanks for coming out Mini, it was a blast!

Mini 11-08-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DickyT (Post 2729859)
Don't drive 90+ minutes next time only to leave your radio at home :roll: Thanks for coming out Mini, it was a blast!


Next time the radio will be the first thing I put in the car lololol. "thumbsup"

stelerzman 11-09-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DickyT (Post 2729806)
Final was 6 minutes. Congrats to all the drivers who made the finals!


Yesterday was my worst crawling day ever (still had fun though"thumbsup"). No fault of the rig, my head was just not in the game.

Congrats to Rich on the win, great driving man!

John you were off on the scores a bit. you need to give those of us that failed getting into the finals 50's for the final course, scores should read:

richardgarrett--- 13
stelerzman------ 28
tydl------------ 50
motorman------ 68
rocky666------ 70
dickyt---------- 140
billj------------- 142
gst------------- 150

oh shit your right, thanks for keeping me straight."thumbsup"

stelerzman 11-09-2010 04:08 PM

tylers final course http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/UEF6-6FdHm4/default.jpg
daves final course http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/uXpITA3hVKs/default.jpg
johns final course http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/x0r6pMXSvJU/default.jpg

kennyj 11-09-2010 06:37 PM

The place looks nice. Nice driving.

motorman 11-10-2010 08:04 PM

Here's some pictures from Sunday 7th 2010
 
http://cid-a27901924ad9cf04.photos.l...3116.jpg?ref=2

DickyT 11-11-2010 05:58 AM

Great pics Dave, thanks for sharing. You can see in my face I was not having the best day. I do not think I have ever looked that pissed off while crawling.

At least it was not the crawling that had me pissed off "thumbsup"

Mini 11-11-2010 03:47 PM

Great pics Dave

Tydl 11-15-2010 03:34 PM

This weekend will come up fast....

Will the Champion and 2nd reign supreme or are they to be toppled?

And will Mini show up again???

With remote?:lmao:(then we might all be in trouble)

Only time will tell....

Mini 11-15-2010 03:55 PM

Your too funny wade lolololol.

I think John is gonna take it his time is do already.

richardgarrett56 11-15-2010 04:15 PM

:lmao:

billj 11-15-2010 06:13 PM

Nice pics, Dave"thumbsup"

richardgarrett56 11-19-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tydl (Post 2743449)
This weekend will come up fast....

Will the Champion and 2nd reign supreme or are they to be toppled?

And will Mini show up again???

With remote?:lmao:(then we might all be in trouble)

Only time will tell....

naw not me im coming for that #1 spot:mrgreen:

DickyT 11-19-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 (Post 2750505)
naw not me im coming for that #1 spot:mrgreen:

Not if my new chassis does not show up :flipoff: if I m running current chassis setup it is mine! If running new I will probably be 2nd to last again. :lmao:

billj 11-19-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DickyT (Post 2750554)
Not if my new chassis does not show up :flipoff: if I m running current chassis setup it is mine! If running new I will probably be 2nd to last again. :lmao:

I wanna talk some sh*t too, but my last couple comps have been embarassing. So ill just shut up:oops:

DickyT 11-19-2010 11:14 AM

Well the chassis showed up, so I will be running a "new" rig, I just hope to drive well now.

stelerzman 11-19-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2743471)
Your too funny wade lolololol.

I think John is gonna take it his time is do already.

:lmao:thanks for the support, mini, i guess well all have to wait in see. so are you comin up ?:mrgreen:

Mini 11-19-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stelerzman (Post 2751286)
:lmao:thanks for the support, mini, i guess well all have to wait in see. so are you comin up ?:mrgreen:


Not this time sorry, am in Alabama for the turkey crawl.

Just bring it home John "thumbsup"

billj 11-20-2010 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2751849)
Not this time sorry, am in Alabama for the turkey crawl.

Just bring it home John "thumbsup"

Hope you remembered your RADIO:flipoff::lmao:

richardgarrett56 11-20-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billj (Post 2750759)
I wanna talk some sh*t too, but my last couple comps have been embarassing. So ill just shut up:oops:

bill you so fcuking funny..all you do is talk shit!!!:ror:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com