RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....In Palm Beach County (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/217357-sunday-sunday-sunday-palm-beach-county.html)

Mini 11-30-2010 01:41 PM

You killed it that day you were in the zone, and then your ballon poped lololol.

stelerzman 11-30-2010 03:48 PM

hope you mean me, if so, thanks. trying to get more comfortable with the remote.

Mini 11-30-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stelerzman (Post 2769288)
hope you mean me, if so, thanks. trying to get more comfortable with the remote.


No I mean myself lolol offcourse you :mrgreen:"thumbsup"

Tydl 12-01-2010 02:11 PM

I'm all ready to crawl and its only wednesday. I think I have a problem.:lmao: Whose gonna win this time? I think I going for a threepete of 3rd.:roll:

DickyT 12-01-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tydl (Post 2771846)
Whose gonna win this time? I think I going for a threepete of 3rd.:roll:

If not me then Rich "thumbsup" But I am do, I have not had one in a while. Plenty of podiums, no wins since summer.

Mini 12-01-2010 03:06 PM

Oh boy looks like everyone is gunning for the number 1 spot.

richardgarrett56 12-01-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2771946)
Oh boy looks like everyone is gunning for the number 1 spot.

that's what we do!!:twisted:

Mini 12-01-2010 05:27 PM

You guys are too funny lolol

billj 12-01-2010 05:57 PM

I think its my turn"thumbsup" Gonna come with a new truck, and a win right out of the gate:flipoff:

richardgarrett56 12-02-2010 10:33 AM

a dogfight
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by billj (Post 2772298)
I think its my turn"thumbsup" Gonna come with a new truck, and a win right out of the gate:flipoff:

that a boy"thumbsup"..now all you gotta do is back it up;-) .......what!!!!!!!!!!!

richardgarrett56 12-02-2010 10:50 AM

don't lie you know you want it
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tydl (Post 2771846)
I'm all ready to crawl and its only wednesday. I think I have a problem.:lmao: Whose gonna win this time? I think I going for a threepete of 3rd.:roll:

getting ready early is not a problem!!! not trying to win is:lmao: so if that all you want is a 3rd than:flipoff: i need solders:twisted: you fuggers. thanks for that word dickyt....

billj 12-02-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 (Post 2773630)
getting ready early is not a problem!!! not trying to win is:lmao: so if that all you want is a 3rd than:flipoff: i need solders:twisted: you fuggers. thanks for that word dickyt....

Boy there is sure alot of sh*t talking going on this week. I hope i dont get any on my tires at the comp sunday:flipoff:

DickyT 12-02-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billj (Post 2773915)
Boy there is sure alot of sh*t talking going on this week. I hope i dont get any on my tires at the comp sunday:flipoff:

Mr Garrett is the co-king of shit talk, the bad part is he can back it up most of the time :lmao:

That being said, I did spend 14 hours tuning over 2 days at NPB last weekend :twisted: It's on boys :flipoff:

richardgarrett56 12-02-2010 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=DickyT;2773920]Mr Garrett is the co-king of shit talk, the bad part is he can back it up most of the time :lmao:

That being said, I did spend 14 hours tuning over 2 days at NPB last weekend :twisted: It's on boys :flipoff:[/QUOTE wow that's some drive time:shock: that's what im talking about 14hrs"thumbsup" i not talk no shit!!:lmao:

billj 12-02-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DickyT (Post 2773920)
Mr Garrett is the co-king of shit talk, the bad part is he can back it up most of the time :lmao:

That being said, I did spend 14 hours tuning over 2 days at NPB last weekend :twisted: It's on boys :flipoff:

Wouldn't that be considered prerunning?:flipoff: I think we need to get an official ruling on this?:lmao::lmao:

Mini 12-02-2010 02:10 PM

Dam Dicky thats alot of foam tuning so any out come??? you find what you wanted?

DickyT 12-02-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billj (Post 2773959)
Wouldn't that be considered prerunning?:flipoff: I think we need to get an official ruling on this?:lmao::lmao:

:flipoff:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini
Dam Dicky thats alot of foam tuning so any out come??? you find what you wanted?

Yes sir! I now have a set of "miramar foams", and a set of general high grip foams (npb and others) set aside. Now to find some low grip rock......

Mini 12-02-2010 08:23 PM

Very nice!! Looking foward to seeing the diffrence.

DickyT 12-03-2010 07:26 AM

I'll be there Sunday, but my shot at a win is greatly diminished. After getting motors full of sand last weekend the comms are in desperate need of a turn. I could not order my lathe until this morning do to finances so I will be driving on very tired motors.

Mini 12-03-2010 11:11 AM

Oh, oh is this the start of excuses??? lololololol

What lathe did you pick-up?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com