RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   Fstr (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/261622-fstr.html)

badBKO 07-27-2010 09:30 PM

Fstr

OK guy's new admin on fstr, let's try to get our site used more, other words, post up any local gtg's, pics, vids etc. There is also a b/s/t. Let's try to have everyon on this fl section signup on the fstr website. Here it is if you don't know it by now.

-Clint
FSTR admin.

muddbogger 07-28-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badBKO (Post 2562194)
OK guy's new admin on fstr, let's try to get our site used more, other words, post up any local gtg's, pics, vids etc. There is also a b/s/t. Let's try to have everyon on this fl section signup on the fstr website. Here it is if you don't know it by now.

-Clint
FSTR admin.

I tried but when i had to answer the question "what does RC mean" and i said radio control it told me i was wrong so i cant sign up was i wrong?

badBKO 07-28-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddbogger (Post 2562499)
I tried but when i had to answer the question "what does RC mean" and i said radio control it told me i was wrong so i cant sign up was i wrong?

I'll look at that.

muddbogger 07-29-2010 03:38 AM

So i went to sign up and to my surprise i was already signed up i guess it worked before.The question about rc was the security question that it kept saying i was wrong guess i wasnt

CRAWL UGLY 07-29-2010 10:39 AM

Heres the link http://s1.zetaboards.com/FSTR/index/ 8)

speed ghilliesniper 07-29-2010 08:49 PM

thanks for the link, i signed up.

badBKO 07-29-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed ghilliesniper (Post 2565248)
thanks for the link, i signed up.

Sweet! Nice to meet ya at the NewRed Hobbies sledpulls."thumbsup"

muddbogger 07-30-2010 02:45 AM

So when will the stickers be ready because i would like to rock them out on my chevy's. Let me know ill buy 5 off them for my future builds"thumbsup"

RebelRacer 07-30-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddbogger (Post 2565529)
So when will the stickers be ready because i would like to rock them out on my chevy's. Let me know ill buy 5 off them for my future builds"thumbsup"

Im pretty sure 'smm cbf' did the decals, think he got out of the hobby for the time being to focus on school, but might be able to get him to get them still. I wouldnt mind getting my hands on some also, try PMing him about it.

badBKO 07-30-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddbogger (Post 2565529)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelRacer (Post 2565808)
Im pretty sure 'smm cbf' did the decals, think he got out of the hobby for the time being to focus on school, but might be able to get him to get them still. I wouldnt mind getting my hands on some also, try PMing him about it.

Dont worry, I'm getting everything straightened out, and more decals will be made. One of your choice will be given to you, after that will be purchased at cost, I'm not gonna be making anything off of this. Also, I'll come up with a few designs, probably based off of the original designs.

-Clint
FSTR

chicostaxxs007 07-30-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badBKO (Post 2565932)
Dont worry, I'm getting everything straightened out, and more decals will be made. One of your choice will be given to you, after that will be purchased at cost, I'm not gonna be making anything off of this. Also, I'll come up with a few designs, probably based off of the original designs.

-Clint
FSTR

is this rcmt.com?

muddbogger 07-31-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelRacer (Post 2565808)

Yeah i know he has stopped building for school kinda sucks not having him around but good to see he has his head on straight and is making a future for himself hopefully he will return soon.....only smarter than before:lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by badBKO (Post 2565932)

-Clint
FSTR

Thats cool like i said i have no problem paying for them i would never try to take advantage of a good thing i just want a couple so i have them when i switch body's

yoda@4x4 07-31-2010 09:11 AM

YES..... Stickers .