RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   indoor crawling soth florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/286337-indoor-crawling-soth-florida.html)

k20man 12-14-2010 07:47 AM

indoor crawling soth florida

hi to all

I am talkin with a friend that own a hobbie shop in miami an he have a emty spot the he woul like to started a crawling spot , so this is why I aks you guys anyones would like to see this hapen, it could be the firt indoor crawler place in south fl.

I wan you guys honest opinion on this, what you thing?

I am looking for your replys on this, he would take a decision on this base on your replys, how many peaple be interesded on this?

richardgarrett56 12-14-2010 08:36 AM

yes

crawling indoors:shock: hell yeah "thumbsup"

Mini 12-14-2010 09:04 AM

This would be a great idea. Anything indoor is a great as long as it is worth going to my advice on this forum look up Rox Box it's an indoor place in Indiana so you can see a very sweet indoor place also look up Finish line another great spot in Colorado. If he plans to make it work and get support and have people show up these 2 places are great ideas to go off a successful indoor place. It's not about just tossing rocks in the cornner and call it an indoor rocking clawing place.

Hope this helps.

k20man 12-14-2010 09:15 AM

thanks mini, I was looking into roxbox as example is an awsome place, but they started in small place firts which is like this case may be.

DickyT 12-14-2010 09:34 AM

Mini stole all my words, so just add another interested party "thumbsup"

billj 12-14-2010 09:52 AM

Hell Yes!!!! This would be great"thumbsup"

Mini 12-14-2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DickyT (Post 2797287)
Mini stole all my words, so just add another interested party "thumbsup"

:lmao:"thumbsup"

Mini 12-14-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k20man (Post 2797246)
thanks mini, I was looking into roxbox as example is an awsome place, but they started in small place firts which is like this case may be.

Thats fine no one here expects a 20,000 square foot place full of rocks to crawl :shock:"thumbsup":lmao:.

It's like I said you just have to make it worth going there especially if your thinking of chargeing, all this plays a factor into making this sucess and not fail.

Any idea were you are planning to get the rocks from or what type of rocks?

richardgarrett56 12-14-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

it's like fcuking it takes time:roll:

DickyT 12-14-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 (Post 2797587)
it's like fcuking it takes time:roll:

huh? You are starting to make no sense brother.... :lmao:

richardgarrett56 12-14-2010 05:41 PM

its like the park in npb it took time..rome took time...any way im down for a spot in miami..its not as far as npb. and the npb guys wont even come down here so if its small to start it will grow:twisted: = more crawler dudes "thumbsup"

Tydl 12-14-2010 05:58 PM

I'm down! It would be cool to have another place to comp, just realize we talk alot of smak!:lmao:

k20man 12-14-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2797474)
Thats fine no one here expects a 20,000 square foot place full of rocks to crawl :shock:"thumbsup":lmao:.

It's like I said you just have to make it worth going there especially if your thinking of chargeing, all this plays a factor into making this sucess and not fail.

Any idea were you are planning to get the rocks from or what type of rocks?

thank a lot guys I can see you are interested on this just like I am.

and mini I has no idea where to get the rocks at???

The Eye 12-14-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2797230)
This would be a great idea. Anything indoor is a great as long as it is worth going to my advice on this forum look up Rox Box it's an indoor place in Indiana so you can see a very sweet indoor place also look up Finish line another great spot in Colorado. If he plans to make it work and get support and have people show up these 2 places are great ideas to go off a successful indoor place. It's not about just tossing rocks in the cornner and call it an indoor rocking clawing place.

Hope this helps.

MINI, Thanks for your kind words "thumbsup"

Quote:

yes, we started out in a very small space ... i think it was 12'x16' and 2 years later, it has grown to 5,000 sq ft.

Trust me when i say this ..... "it is not easy" but man is it fun

getting rock is easy.... but building with rocks to crawl on is the hard part

i wish you luck "thumbsup"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini (Post 2797474)

I plan to in 2 years when my lease is up :twisted:.... "thumbsup"

i start with 192 sq ft then went to 5000 sq ft ... yep 20,000 would be next

again Good Luck with it all

k20man 12-14-2010 09:12 PM

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!! your place rockssssssss !!!!!!!!

richardgarrett56 12-15-2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tydl (Post 2798317)
I'm down! It would be cool to have another place to comp, just realize we talk alot of smak!:lmao:

all in good fun untill the finals:lmao:

richardgarrett56 12-15-2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k20man (Post 2798670)
thank a lot guys I can see you are interested on this just like I am.

and mini I has no idea where to get the rocks at???

what happin:lmao: ..its a miami thing

Mini 12-18-2010 09:03 PM

I only speek the truth "thumbsup"

Wow can't wait to see further plans of Rox Box, was gonna tell you if you keep building your gonna have to use the up stairs lol.

In another note keep us informed k20man on how things are looking. Hate to sound like a sour note but everytime someone says there gonna start some time of Florida rock place it never happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Eye (Post 2798717)
MINI, Thanks for your kind words "thumbsup"

yes, we started out in a very small space ... i think it was 12'x16' and 2 years later, it has grown to 5,000 sq ft.

Trust me when i say this ..... "it is not easy" but man is it fun

getting rock is easy.... but building with rocks to crawl on is the hard part

i wish you luck "thumbsup"

I plan to in 2 years when my lease is up :twisted:.... "thumbsup"

i start with 192 sq ft then went to 5000 sq ft ... yep 20,000 would be next

again Good Luck with it all

stelerzman 12-18-2010 09:57 PM

HEY, one of the reasons i cant get down south is because of my JOB, you all should know what i do. also i have responsibilities as a home owner. dont take this the wrong way, but i spend as much time as i can with this hobby.
I say, do what you can to make a new spot as long as you have the time and resources. any new place to crawl will be great, just understand you may not get as many people as you wish at times due to schedules and all. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Tydl 12-19-2010 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stelerzman (Post 2806897)
HEY, one of the reasons i cant get down south is because of my JOB, you all should know what i do. also i have responsibilities as a home owner. dont take this the wrong way, but i spend as much time as i can with this hobby.
I say, do what you can to make a new spot as long as you have the time and resources. any new place to crawl will be great, just understand you may not get as many people as you wish at times due to schedules and all. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Translation: He's down, just make the hours conducive to us daytime workers.