Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: KOH Racing At NewReds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 06:34 AM   #1
Looking for new Trails

Default KOH Racing At NewReds

Ok I am setting up a combo of the new ShortCourse Track (hill's jumps table top and on Lose Black Top Dirt ) and using the Scale/Rock Course as combo and doing a King Of The Hammers style Race it will be made up of three classes ( 1.9, 2.2, and a Unlimited class ) 2 or 3 laps full course every one runs at the same time 1 secound apart and we will be useing Transponders to count you lap time so there is no question who WIN's

Let me know if you can make it I think it will be very fun....

Info www.newredhobbies.com

Caution.......

You will be running with other driver's PLEASE watch your footing and be cautious of others and there rigs and your surronding..........

Bonus............PIT LANE..........tire change.... ? secounds will be knocked off your over all time for completing this challange. (you do not have to do it)

All rigs must have a spare tire to be eligible you aslo must have the tire monted to your rig the hole race and when you change at pit lane you must take your tire with you....

Rules.....

Clean Passing if there is some one in front of you having trouble respect them and they need to do the same for you, move over or to the side so the can pass you. You CAN NOT take you rig of the course but you can make room for them to pass....

1. You must stay on course at all time's.
2. all rule's apply if you roll over you must right your rig with a winch or help form another competerer
same rule's apply's for non winch rigs you must have some one help your right your rig or you can not move on.
3.If you BRAKE anythig on your rig and it is not able to finsh the race you are out.....DNF
4.turn marshalls all competerers that are not running must be on course points to keep it all clean racing and to help when needed....

Last edited by yoda@4x4; 04-26-2011 at 07:53 AM.
yoda@4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
Official Cook of the ECC

Not that it matters to me but I know lots of guys have a matching spare to go with their rigs. Seems silly to not allow a matching spare. All the G6 events that Parker is running out west(I assume that is where this idea came from) make you change a tire during the event but there are no restrictions on what tire you use as a spare.

Just a thought.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:50 AM   #3
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda@4x4 View Post
2. all rule's apply if you roll over you must right your rig with a winch or help form another competerer
same rule's apply's as crawling one hand one tire roll over if you do not have a winch and you have to wait a secound before you go on to finsh the race ....
If you only have to wait a second before continuing if you have no winch(or decide not to use it) that is a huge advantage. With that thinking I would bypass using my winch(which could take 10-15 seconds) and just flip it over(hand of god) wait a second, the haul ass. You are actually penalizing a guy that has a winch and decides to use it.

Maybe have a non competing truck with a winch to use on the trucks that have no winch.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:48 AM   #4
Looking for new Trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
Not that it matters to me but I know lots of guys have a matching spare to go with their rigs. Seems silly to not allow a matching spare. All the G6 events that Parker is running out west(I assume that is where this idea came from) make you change a tire during the event but there are no restrictions on what tire you use as a spare.

Just a thought.
Yes you are right on the tire deal I was think to much in to it... and didn't know any one was running any thing like this yet I know a few said they were going to try but did not know they were doing it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
If you only have to wait a second before continuing if you have no winch(or decide not to use it) that is a huge advantage. With that thinking I would bypass using my winch(which could take 10-15 seconds) and just flip it over(hand of god) wait a second, the haul ass. You are actually penalizing a guy that has a winch and decides to use it.

Maybe have a non competing truck with a winch to use on the trucks that have no winch.
that does sound better have a non competing truck to help the non winch guys.

I am thinking about a TEST FREE RUN for every body come lets try it out and see how it go's
yoda@4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote