Notices

Thread: Map!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2020, 11:00 AM   #61
RCC Addict

Default Re: Map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolferz View Post
I live in the Withlacoochie state forest. been crawling around my yard but no natural water here. I got a bunch of concrete chunks and logs and made a tiny course. i need to expand. Inverness is really close to me. Do you have an address for them? Santos might be interesting too. I don't see it on the map. Do you have more details? Thanks and keep crawling!

Hey brother, I still have some work to do on my course as well. Just got another load of field stone and some blocks to hopefully finish it. I'm not sure where scrawlers is exactly but I know he said they had a FB page. Santos tiny truck trail is great. If you Google Santos vortex pit you will get the address from there. When you get there and park. You go through the gate and follow the road to the back of the first field to the second gate. Once you go through that gate look to the left and you'll see signs for the tiny truck trail. They also have a FB page. Hit me up if/when you figure out when you might be going. Maybe I can meet you out there.
AnimalHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2020, 11:48 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalHippie View Post
Hey brother, I still have some work to do on my course as well. Just got another load of field stone and some blocks to hopefully finish it. I'm not sure where scrawlers is exactly but I know he said they had a FB page. Santos tiny truck trail is great. If you Google Santos vortex pit you will get the address from there. When you get there and park. You go through the gate and follow the road to the back of the first field to the second gate. Once you go through that gate look to the left and you'll see signs for the tiny truck trail. They also have a FB page. Hit me up if/when you figure out when you might be going. Maybe I can meet you out there.
I found the group on FB. requested to join. I'm not sure I will make it there very often as we have acres of woods to build trails in here and Santos is 50 miles away. But I'm always up to check it out one of these days if nothing else than to get ideas for my property lol.
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 03:34 PM   #63

Not sure if anyone checks this anymore but just looking for some local guys around Fernandina Yullee area that crawl and may know of some places close to the area to hit some decent trails and rocks. Just moved out here to be closer to the beach and looking for some fellow crawlers and places to crawl. Thanks and hope to meet some of ya soon.
mrbuggin is offline   Reply With Quote