Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: November 6, 2011 G6 Turkey Run

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #21
Looking for new Trails

OH ya Matt,Kenny I didn't hear you running your mouth when you were winning every weekend and PAYING TO RUN when they were giving out PRIZE'S....
yoda@4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Cost. Imo, skip the ribbons and medals and make it free, at least for the first g6. Then once the kinks are worked out and the interest is there maybe think of charging 5 or 10 bucks entry. Just my 2 pennies.
speed ghilliesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #23
Official Cook of the ECC

Not that it matters but I still would rather have no entry fee or prizes, smack talk and bragging rights is good enough for me. Already costs 20 plus in gas to get there.

I just stated it looked like you had alot of work to do in a week and that the LHS seemed to have no interest in it at all when I inquired about it.

You had to come back with bloated claims and nonsense about our spots that you have never been to.

Go ahead, kill this thread and start another, Ill stay out of your little world with mandatory entry fees and killer snakes.

I'm out.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #24
Looking for new Trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
Not that it matters but I still would rather have no entry fee or prizes, smack talk and bragging rights is good enough for me. Already costs 20 plus in gas to get there.

I just stated it looked like you had alot of work to do in a week and that the LHS seemed to have no interest in it at all when I inquired about it.

You had to come back with bloated claims and nonsense about our spots that you have never been to.

Go ahead, kill this thread and start another, Ill stay out of your little world with mandatory entry fees and killer snakes.

I'm out.

I have been to SandFord many time's and I don't crawl but do own a few scalers and I have seen no post of any events for G-vill and do plan on going to G-vill with the Killer snake's that is not the point but what ever, damage done already and you did what you did.....
Old 10-31-2011, 05:40 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

I also would much rather have no prizes and no entry fee. Now that is fun. If I remember right, you were the one that asked for advice. Don't get mad because you don't hear what you like.
kennyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #26

Anyways...... If anybody has not been to a crawler/ scaler event at New Red Hobbies you should go. I live a little over an hour away and have no problem with the drive. Its well worth it, always a good time they have a great place over there.

Wont make it in time to compete, but will probably still stop by to check out all the recent changes.
hpirick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #27

Just another thought, New Red Hobbies is not open on Sundays. They open just for these scaler/ crawler events. So if they want to charge a few bucks.........i dont see the problem.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:24 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpirick View Post
Just another thought, New Red Hobbies is not open on Sundays. They open just for these scaler/ crawler events. So if they want to charge a few bucks.........i dont see the problem.
X2 I live near hpirick and have drove there many times payed all the entry fess and have no regret and would be at this one too if I had found out about before now
CRAWL UGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #29

i wish i could of stayed longer today, had a good time bashing while i was there. crawler section looks way different, had a great time testing out my new setup while i was there. How was the turn out? and when is the next event? deff plan on being there all day.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #30
RCC Addict

pics
chicostaxxs007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #31

GOOD LUCK YODA !!!!!!! SAME OLD SHIt!!!
tommyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #32
Looking for new Trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpirick View Post
i wish i could of stayed longer today, had a good time bashing while i was there. crawler section looks way different, had a great time testing out my new setup while i was there. How was the turn out? and when is the next event? deff plan on being there all day.
thanks for coming over Rick had fun see you next round or GTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicostaxxs007 View Post
pics
what pics of the event or track change

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyr View Post
GOOD LUCK YODA !!!!!!! SAME OLD SHIt!!!
and yep your right but its all good we will make it work