Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: CFSC: Build N' BBQ GTG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 AM   #101
RCC Addict

Default Re: CFSC: Build N' BBQ GTG

@speedghillie...... even if you are not fixed 100% still come out to the BBQ. We will do what we can to fix your rig and get it running. This gtg is more for building, learning and setup of the rigs. Also to discuss real club ideas and future GTG's as well as local competitions. So either way man come on out it should be fun and would be great to put some faces with the Screen Name.

If you want to do one of those fatties, by all means go ahead. Really hope to see you there. Should be a great time

Side note, Zeb and the others have been working on the trail directly behind his house and have come up with some pretty damn cool obsticles. GREAT TEST n' Tune area.
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #102
Rock Stacker

I got a hog hunt on Friday so if I get anything I will bring as much as I can so we can pig out(no pun intended)
mud_life_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #103
Pebble Pounder

where are you hunting mud i havent had a chance to get out and do any hunting this year yet and im dying to try to bow out
cameraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #104
Rock Stacker

We go in the Melbourne area and I give u credit for doin bow huntin cause I'm good with a now but I'm not comfortable with gettin the clean kill shot, I prefer my shotgun or rifle
Old 01-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #105
Rock Stacker

R there any materials that we will need, like scrap metal or something??
Old 01-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #106
Pebble Pounder

probably bring the materials you know you will need for your specific project you wanna do and anything extra always helps.

im excited all my parts i ordered came in today new wireless winch bumper and a few scale things i didnt feel like making lol
Old 01-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #107

im waiting on my rrp spur and rrp 1 piece steel outdrive gear....c'mon fedex! throw it at me! i wouldnt care!!!
sneakymaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #108
Pebble Pounder

yea i read that rc4wd had horrible shipping response so i was scared it wasnt goin to make it on time but they seemed on top of things im happy
Old 01-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #109
Looking for new Trails

OK any thing I need to bring materials or any thing that any one might need before drive that way lol...
yoda@4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #110
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebs toy View Post
sounds good to me adress is 805 w.University ave Deland,fl. 32720
This is the address its going to be at correct? Just wanted to double check since there's only 2days left

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpirick View Post
well if its in Deland now, i could probably make it. Glad to see everyone is planning on going to the New Red event.
Rick are you def goin still?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda@4x4 View Post
Well after seeing how much trouble most of you had and that some were stock and mostly set up for flat ground and mud i have taken all that in to acount...

The cousre will be run but the challange will be in your time and it will not be run like we did today. It will be alot easyer and smother set up so please don't let that get to you and other then that i seen most of you do just fine in all other area's with no problem the rocks are the most challanging part and yes i see that it is right in the middle to much for scalers/trail runners/mudders and not enough for comp crawlers will have to wrok on that over time.....

I hope that all will come out and run the event it will be fun you will not be disappointed in any way and it will have the right amount of challange for the RIG's that are going to be there...

Well lets do this if you all are up for it do the BBQ/BUILD at NEWREDS there is POWER and Tables every were and we can make some changes and set up the cousre for the weekend of the 15th for the rigs we have so that way it will be challanging enough but not over top hard.....
The good thing is that the event is free! so even if it is difficult theres nothing to lose and we always have fun out there in between runs and afterwards too! so im sure it will be a good event (at least i haven't been to a bad one there yet).

Anything specific that i should bring it sounds like you guys pretty much have this thing covered. Maybe i'll just bring some 2 liters and a cooler full of ice? just lmk!

BTW: My dad, my son, me, and probably my little bro and the wife will be there
CRAWL UGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:15 AM   #111

Ill be getting some chips and dip today to bring. I doubt my package will get here before the BBQ...ordered from ampdraw.com in San Diego on the 3rd....it is still pending and will be coming fedex ground.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #112
Looking for new Trails

Ok so what time should we plan on being there......

what is the FOOD AND DRINK deal who's bring what and what is still needed.....

zebs toy house...
805 w.University ave Deland,fl. 32720
zebs
Old 01-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #113
Looking for new Trails

I will also be bringing some rod and my bender and a few other building materials...

if there is any thing you might need from the hobby shop hit me up and i will bring it.....
Old 01-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #114
RCC Addict

I say let's start a list as of now and I will update this post with who is bringing what. So post and I will update. Ose who are close to me in the Casselberry area (mud, sneaky, ) let me know if you want to hop in the truck and carpool.

Looks like we already have a good list. I know its a BBQ but I think its more of a GTG to bullshit and work on the trucks but having food and something to drink there will be great. Seems like this will be a good day with a lot of positive ideas. Here are some of the ideas I do want to discuss tomorrow.

1. CFSC Official Club.
2. Who wants to be a member
3. What we would like to accomplish as a club
4. Website
5. Ideas for Blanchard Park in Orlando
6. CFSC sticker or decal design. (I know I like showing my support or affiliation)

Im sure there is more Im just not thinking about it at the moment.

AsILayDying: hamburger and hotdog buns, some soda as well as some all thread, link material, liquid tape and anything else I can find.
sneakymaxx: chips and dip
mud life 19: building materials etc....
yoda4x4: coleslaw,baked beans,macaroni salad and some more drinks and Ice allthread liquid tape my bender some delrin for links and some rod ends and some rod for bumpers and what not....
Crawl ugly crew: ice and 2 liters
Cameraman: chips and a thing of potatoe salad and more soda

Last edited by AsILayDying; 01-07-2012 at 05:33 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #115
Rock Stacker

I'm up for car poolin pm me where u live so I can meet u there or wherever u wanna meet up at
Old 01-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #116

i should be there sometime after church, dont know how long ill be staying but i will come by.
hpirick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #117

I'm down to ride in the big Dodge ...pm me with where you want to meet up
O..and ill be bringing chips and dip
Old 01-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #118
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud_life_19 View Post
I'm up for car poolin pm me where u live so I can meet u there or wherever u wanna meet up at
Ill PM you my address and probably at my place by 8:30 so we can be there around 9ish to help them set some things up as well as I might need to go to SAMS Club to get buns and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpirick View Post
i should be there sometime after church, dont know how long ill be staying but i will come by.
We are planning to start things around 10am, what service are you going to and what time you plannin on coming out? Oh yeah, bring some of your light kits as well. Im sure there may be some interest in them

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakymaxx View Post
I'm down to ride in the big Dodge ...pm me with where you want to meet up
O..and ill be bringing chips and dip
I will PM you my address as well or can meet you at SAMS Club there on 436 by Rachels'. Im going to need to stop and get gas as well.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #119
Quarry Creeper

Crawl ugly crew: ice and 2 liters
CRAWL UGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #120
Pebble Pounder

i got the chips and a thing of potatoe salad and more soda

my rig is goin to have to be put all back together sunday as well i have it torn all the way down to water proof and fix my out drives so thats where im at with my rig