Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: CFLCC Meet Thread - *ONGOING*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default CFLCC Meet Thread - *ONGOING*

Let's use this as our single point of contact for planning meets. Like our Sunday runs at Blanchard YMCA or the bike trails off 419. I was having a hard time keeping the other two threads straight and wanted to be sure nobody missed anything - mainly myself.

I'll probably start another new thread where we can post pics and vids from the various meets so this doesn't get bogged down with it. Yes, I am OCD.

Oh, and call me cheesy but I called our group CFLCC for, Central Florida Crawling Crew.

Fink

Last edited by Fink; 10-24-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Fink is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: CFLCC Meet Thread - *ONGOING*

Sunday, 10/28

Where we going? Bike trails?

Fink
Old 10-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
RCC Addict

You definitely have OCD. Lol.... Anyways where we going and who is wanting to go. More trucks means more fun and more videos. I will be doing a complete rebuild.......again on the scx10 since my VP axles and parts will be here Saturday. And ill get to try out the UnderDrive and overdrive gears as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note (Phablet)
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Looks like its gonna be a wet one. I guess we will see what the consensus is. I'm down for which ever.
You OCD thread starter. Lol.
MX4141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

OCD makes it easier and hell yeah I wanna make a run this weekend I've got to go out of town Friday and I may not get back by Sunday but I will try as best I can to make it out
mud_life_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
RCC Addict

You know if its really raining bad on Sunday we can go to sanford bridge and bring some stuff and tools to make some course obstacles. Have a little TTC type course... I have a bunch of gate markers...... Just a thought.

Old 10-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
You definitely have OCD. Lol.... Anyways where we going and who is wanting to go. More trucks means more fun and more videos. I will be doing a complete rebuild.......again on the scx10 since my VP axles and parts will be here Saturday. And ill get to try out the UnderDrive and overdrive gears as well.

Jealous. Wraith is here, but parts won't be here until Monday and Tuesday next week.

Taking it up to Superior this week/weekend to get them to solder on the Deans connectors. Looks like I'll be ordering a Gens Ace 3S 60C LiPo tomorrow and another Solar servo or two...may end up going Savox...haven't decided yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX4141 View Post
Looks like its gonna be a wet one. I guess we will see what the consensus is. I'm down for which ever.
You OCD thread starter. Lol.
I'm down for whatever too. I've had zero time to get the Honcho cleaned up but I should be able to make it out regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud_life_19 View Post
OCD makes it easier and hell yeah I wanna make a run this weekend I've got to go out of town Friday and I may not get back by Sunday but I will try as best I can to make it out
Eh - it makes it easier sometimes and harder other times. It's definitely a double-edge sword.

Quote:
You know if its really raining bad on Sunday we can go to sanford bridge and bring some stuff and tools to make some course obstacles. Have a little TTC type course... I have a bunch of gate markers...... Just a thought.

Never been out to the Sanford bridge. Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Fink
Old 10-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Has anybody tried this?truck015.jpg picture by RonWebb41 - Photobuckethttp://s1340.beta.photobucket.com/us...ck022.jpg.htmljavascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

Last edited by MX4141; 10-25-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I have not.

Might post this in the "Florida B.S. Thread" I created to see if more people will see it and respond.

Fink
Old 10-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Well, i tried to post a pic but didnt work. I followed the steps on the forum, resized and all. IDK!javascript:void(0);
Old 10-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Here you go...

Fink
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Old 10-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

I decided to go back to the 1.9 ripsaws and repositioned my lift bracket so I could run E-maxx big bores in hopes of running some rocks at Sanford boat ramp, unfortunately I probably can't make it Sunday due to work. Got to make extra cash!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:21 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
I decided to go back to the 1.9 ripsaws and repositioned my lift bracket so I could run E-maxx big bores in hopes of running some rocks at Sanford boat ramp, unfortunately I probably can't make it Sunday due to work. Got to make extra cash!
Maybe we can talk Fink into going down to 1.9's on his Honcho so we can have more fun on the trails. Your Jeep with 2.2's climbs pretty dam good.

When will you know for sure if you can make it out or not for Sunday.

We need to have a night run so we can all use our lights.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Nice!

I know what you mean about working. I'll be working all day tomorrow. I'm salary though, so it's no extra money.

Quote:
Maybe we can talk Fink into going down to 1.9's on his Honcho so we can have more fun on the trails. Your Jeep with 2.2's climbs pretty dam good.

When will you know for sure if you can make it out or not for Sunday.

We need to have a night run so we can all use our lights.

I just might have to go down to the 1.9s this weekend. Haven't had time to clean my 2.2s anyway...

Fink
Old 10-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #16
Quarry Creeper

I just confirmed. I will be out in merrit island both Saturday and Sunday. I would rather be crawling than working but money talks.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I just confirmed. I will be out in merrit island both Saturday and Sunday. I would rather be crawling than working but money talks.
Agreed.

Fink
Old 10-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #18

I'm gonna be a maybe...esc is still fried, also pulled the lil white end of my receiver antenna out of the metal. good thing is that i worked this week!! f yeah!! but i dont get paid til monday....then my order to tower gets placed! new axle housings, a brand new eiger, and maybe some other things...so yeah, dont know if im going to make it sunday.

Last edited by sneakymaxx; 10-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.
sneakymaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #19

Glad to see you guys still going there, i havent been out in a while, wife and i had another baby, just bought a house, and had lots of changes with my job. im gonna be ordering the much needed servo and hopefully join u guys soon.
bckbmpr84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #20
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckbmpr84 View Post
Glad to see you guys still going there, i havent been out in a while, wife and i had another baby, just bought a house, and had lots of changes with my job. im gonna be ordering the much needed servo and hopefully join u guys soon.
Congrats. ..... Glad to see you still taking a peek every now and then. Order the 15 dollar high torque Solar serve from HobbyPartz. Its worth the price.

Here's what I've been doing today

Still have to do the rear axle but dinner with the family is first. Truck now has fully built Robinson Transmission, MIP's, hardened overdrive gears in front and hardened underdrive gears in back with axial lockers. Housed inside Vanquish solid axles.

CFLCC Meet Thread - *ONGOING* - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official lowcountry trail and meet thread!!!!! summervillecrawler South Carolina 168 08-10-2013 09:18 AM
Redcat Racing RS10 [Ongoing] Review Robb Redcat Crawlers 47 06-08-2013 07:12 AM
Please help - Ongoing problems with ESC JONG208 Axial AX-10 Scorpion 8 01-09-2009 08:01 PM
Does PayPal have any ongoing monthly fees? I'm a new user... TheHeadHunter Chit Chat 5 03-14-2008 01:12 PM
Ongoing Project V06 62PYRO Tamiya Clod Buster 40 06-15-2006 06:06 PM