Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: Ultimate Adventurer Trail Run Feb 17th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Ultimate Adventurer Trail Run Feb 17th

Been working on the truck today.... I can't wait.

fla_cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #42
Pebble Pounder

You guys just wait and see the new beast unvail on the 17th.
904crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Tentatively I will be there with the Dirty Dingo.....
fla_cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #44
RCC Addict

May or may not be there. I have my SGT. promotion interview on Thursday the 14th. If I make it then most likely my entire schedule will change and my days off will change.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note (Phablet)
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #45
RCC Addict

So weird how I posted and it said I posted at 12/23/1969......

Attached Images

AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #46
Pebble Pounder

well thats gay joe. tell them you can work on weekdays cause you have to play with your toys with your friends
Old 02-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #47
Looking for new Trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
May or may not be there. I have my SGT. promotion interview on Thursday the 14th. If I make it then most likely my entire schedule will change and my days off will change.

Good luck with the Promotion... Hopefully they wont change your scedule till Monday and let you have your last weekend off LOL
yoda@4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #48
Pebble Pounder

or you can just call in dead
Old 02-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #49
Quarry Creeper

Joe i think you should tell them that you already have prior arrangements that can not be changed. If your up for promotion they must like your work ethic so Im sure they will understand.

Last edited by RebelRacer; 02-11-2013 at 11:52 PM.
RebelRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Well if your getting a pay raise I guess that means vanquish sales are fixing to go up...lol
muddbogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddbogger View Post
Well if your getting a pay raise I guess that means vanquish sales are fixing to go up...lol
That's hilarious...

Its getting closer to that time.. Who all is planning on being there? Also Yoda is food gonna be provided again, if not don't blame you. Any awards this time? Scale points, clean rig, paint, 1st 2nd 3rd. Or whatever else was just curious.

And is it possible to get an idea of how/what the course is gonna be..

Last edited by RebelRacer; 02-12-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:06 AM   #52
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddbogger View Post

hahahaha thats awesome. yeah yoda is there gonna be more beans. you can just go ahead an make my trophy out to 904crawler thats right with a c. just by me showin up i win
Old 02-12-2013, 07:10 AM   #53

anybody plan on carpooling to new reds
Billadelphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #54
Rock Stacker

The food and awards was a end of season party for last years season. Yoda does not provide food or trophies at every event. You know how Nascar has end of season banquets for there season. The event is a G6 style which means 70 or so gatees that you and your teammate have to make it through. He will not give hints on the coarse to make it more challenging and exciting for the drivers. Newreds does have a concession stand for your food and drink needs. I bring a cooler with everything I need for the day. This is just a friendly advice for the above questions.
Pain4WD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #55
Pebble Pounder

i still want sum damn beans.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:08 AM   #56
Rock Stacker

or the recipe
mud_life_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #57
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain4WD View Post
The food and awards was a end of season party for last years season. Yoda does not provide food or trophies at every event. You know how Nascar has end of season banquets for there season. The event is a G6 style which means 70 or so gatees that you and your teammate have to make it through. He will not give hints on the coarse to make it more challenging and exciting for the drivers. Newreds does have a concession stand for your food and drink needs. I bring a cooler with everything I need for the day. This is just a friendly advice for the above questions.
I know Yoda doesnt provide food and awards for every event, was just wondering if there was gonna be food. As for awards im sure someone has a printer. Not saying i would win anything that would even be judged or whatever but something to hang on the wall or to show off would be kinda nice and im sure everyone would agree.. hell ill even print it all up if need be, just let me know.. and as for hints to the course i guess the out of towners will be in the darkness till we get there..
Old 02-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #58
Looking for new Trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRacer View Post
That's hilarious...

Its getting closer to that time.. Who all is planning on being there? Also Yoda is food gonna be provided again, if not don't blame you. Any awards this time? Scale points, clean rig, paint, 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Or whatever else was just curious.

And is it possible to get an idea of how/what the course is gonna be..

No food this round guys that was for the end of season event last year and I always give out TOP THREE MEDAL'S for the winners at every event...

concession should be open by 11 0r 12 and most of the guys pack there lunch in coolers and bring it with them...

and as for the course I don't tell any thing about it till the day of the event when we do the walk threw to show the drivers were they have to go....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 904crawler View Post
hahahaha thats awesome. yeah yoda is there gonna be more beans. you can just go ahead an make my trophy out to 904crawler thats right with a c. just by me showin up i win
no bean's sir

First place is yours and your team when I see you at the finish line with the fast time.....LOL
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #59
Rock Crawler

I have a brushless stretched creeper with 4WS. I may want to ride down to play and watch. Its not waterproofed and I don't plan on doing so in the near future. Is there going to be a freestyle play area? If I ride down there from Jacksonville Fl to watch and not compete, is there an entry fee for spectators? I have no problems with fees if there are any. Thanks. I put together a horrible video of what I have at the moment. It will run both 2S and 3S batteries but i will most likely play with the 2S. Also my tires are stock creeper tires.

See what I have here.

Venom Creeper Brushless LIPO - YouTube
Exocaged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #60
Looking for new Trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRacer View Post
I know Yoda doesnt provide food and awards for every event, was just wondering if there was gonna be food. As for awards im sure someone has a printer. Not saying i would win anything that would even be judged or whatever but something to hang on the wall or to show off would be kinda nice and im sure everyone would agree.. hell ill even print it all up if need be, just let me know.. and as for hints to the course i guess the out of towners will be in the darkness till we get there..

The course is not set up till the day before and no body knows what it is till the day of the event..

The only poeple that ever come to NewRed to run the course are not people you see on the day of events FYI most of every one is from out of town but me and David and that is why I never run in any of the events, David does but you can look threw is scores from last season and can tell even helping build the course does not help you win.

Knowing your rig and how to drive your rig is how you win and claim under pressure is also something most people have trouble with that clock mess's with people....

It's funny how you can run a trail and line 10 time's the same way, But put Gate's and rules and a timmer in there and that same trail and a person fall's apart.... That's what make's it fun to challange your self as a Driver...
I do it to my self all the time to just make my R/C driving more fun any one can go out side and beat the snot out of there rig and run round but that get's old testing my self with driving challenge's make's it a hole new world it also show's were your truck might need tunning so you can make change's to so it will perform better next run........

Last edited by yoda@4x4; 02-13-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Ultimate Adventurer Trail Run Feb 17th - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
vid from mini moab trail run feb 12 2012 theblackmonky Arizona 10 02-15-2012 09:13 PM
ICE run Calling all trail trucks!!!!! Feb 11th 51WillysJeep Massachusetts 8 02-15-2012 06:06 PM
Proving Grounds run Feb 12 AZINDY Arizona 2 02-12-2012 02:29 PM
The "Farm" Ultimate trail run... Oct 2? jetboat Illinois 22 10-04-2011 06:25 AM