Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: Always good to see things don't change

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Always good to see things don't change

Just checking out the classified section..... And its good to see that some sellers really have no touch with reality when it comes to price of their rig. Someone trying to sell a Stock USED SCX10 Rubicon for 470, but it does come with a Solar servo ($20). Lol, after emailing him if he was interested in lowering it to a realistic price he told me it was and that he paid 400 for it so he won't go any lower. Guess things will never change.... guess I can sell my Brand New CR Edition with lots of aftermarket parts, 180 dollars in wheels alone. Not to mention a Savox servo, Vanquish Universals, and a bunch of other stuff..... for let's see 1000 dollars. Any takers?:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2014, 04:54 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Always good to see things don't change

And here I thought you were gonna say useless post that always seem to stay atop if the more important ones....

I have been through this many of times with countless people about their pricing and whatnot. Its their price, leave them be and sooner or later they will realize its to high and lower it or they just won't sell it.
No need to create a thread and bash the guy about it.. this hobby is all about fun, no need for the negatives there is already enough of that surrounding this hobby.
RebelRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:13 AM   #3
Looking for new Trails

some people think they have gold and others look at it that if I get half of my money back for a used item I am OK.

you have to look hard for good deal's
yoda@4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:07 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRacer View Post
And here I thought you were gonna say useless post that always seem to stay atop if the more important ones....

I have been through this many of times with countless people about their pricing and whatnot. Its their price, leave them be and sooner or later they will realize its to high and lower it or they just won't sell it.
No need to create a thread and bash the guy about it.. this hobby is all about fun, no need for the negatives there is already enough of that surrounding this hobby.
First off I didn't bash any individual by name or item. So honestly it was just an honest take on what I found. I contacted the person politely and he responded with an attitude like it was made of gold. commenting that it also comes with an awesome aftermarket servo. It was more humorous than anything. I had someone who was interested in it if he were willing to be reasonable on price. I believed that he would rather sell it than have it sit. Second I didn't realize there were any threads that were all that important that needed to remain on top.... 90% of the threads in the Florida section are dead or get minimal posts so for that I guess I'm sorry....

Old 06-18-2014, 05:35 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

I AM TELLING YOUR WIFE....I AM GOING TO BE A TATTLE TELLER!!!

JOE YOUR WORDS:
Guess Who is Back? Post #12
06-09-2014, 04:19 PM
I've got no choice. Wifey has told me I can't go crazy with a bunch of vehicles but I can mod and upgrade one and focus on that one. Also hopefully my new meds for ADD work a little better for that. Lol

JandG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:08 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I can agree with this. I see a lot of people selling things that refuse to take the hit. Soon as you drive a car out of the showroom and onto the street, it depreciates at least 20%. I've sold things that haven't even touched the ground for 20% off + just because I'm extremely impatient. I say good luck to you if you try to recoup every dime you invested. I wish I could have gotten remotely close to what I had invested in an '87 Ramcharger. I lost my shirt!!
Johnnysplits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandG View Post
I AM TELLING YOUR WIFE....I AM GOING TO BE A TATTLE TELLER!!!

JOE YOUR WORDS:
Guess Who is Back? Post #12
06-09-2014, 04:19 PM
I've got no choice. Wifey has told me I can't go crazy with a bunch of vehicles but I can mod and upgrade one and focus on that one. Also hopefully my new meds for ADD work a little better for that. Lol

Oh shit.... I'm being black mailed already. Hell the damn rig hasn't even been in the dirt yet and has Vanquish wheels , VP Steering links, Aluminum knuckles, c-hubs and rear Lockouts, VP Universals, Robinson Gears, and a Savox 1268sg servo. Pretty good start for a new rig, I'm busy making my upper - lower, front and rear suspension links. should be good to go possibly hitting New reds this Sunday. trying to get more specifics on it.

Always good to see things don't change - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First things to Change out? JKMotorsports Redcat Crawlers 12 11-11-2011 04:25 PM
WOW !!! how things change when your out of it for a while T-Man Comments, Suggestions, and Help 3 12-24-2010 06:25 PM
look what radio shack made.... something good for a change! adawg69 Chit Chat 9 01-25-2007 05:13 AM