RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   NewRed Hobbies October,November,December EVENTS (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/464327-newred-hobbies-october-november-december-events.html)

yoda@4x4 10-03-2013 03:21 PM

NewRed Hobbies October,November,December EVENTS

NewRed Hobbies
609 NW 4TH AVE UNIT #C
Ocala, FL 34475
Phone#352-671-7302
redirect

October 20th
November 17th
December 15th
Time: gate's open 8am sign in will be 8:30 to 9:30 run time will be 10am
15.00 per a truck entry

Ok ladies and Gentleman this is for the next three months

October 20th.... solo scale adventure challenge getting ready for January series

November 17th.....SOLO scale adventure challenge getting ready for January series

December 15th.........KING OF KING TTC bring you’re A game this will be to CROWN the KING of R/C Top Truck Challenge for Florida.... check thread for details

EVERY ONE FOR THEM SELF SCALE ADVENTURE

Remember the solo run is not for everyone if you still want to run team's you are aloud but come January if you want to be in for the HUGE winning's you will have to run solo....

We are dialing this program in for the first of the year for the new series that is going to be HUGE so come run and learn the system and get those rigs ready to run....

scale points and rules will be posted soon..

Hope to see you there....

we will also be doing a Sled pull pay out just like last time 2$ dollar buy in.... pay out to longest pull

Re: NewRed Hobbies October,November,December EVENTS

SERIES RULES:

· Did not finish: Last gate progressed through decides finishing spot. If 2 or more people DNF on a same gate your time will decide finishing spot.

· Rollover: (+5) Points are given when a vehicle rolls over and cannot be corrected without touching. Once the vehicle has stopped it may be rolled back onto it's wheels and a +5 point penalty shall be given. Vehicles that land back on their wheels without assistance are not penalized. The vehicle may at no time be lifted, slid or moved in any way other than a smooth, continuous roll to the left or right side only. Any other manipulation or movement of the vehicle will be considered a "vehicle touch" penalty.

· Vehicle touch: HOG/FOG (+10) All vehicle touches excluding “rollovers”, "winching", intentional or unintentional, are given an automatic +10.

**Vehicle touches: include but are not limited to: repairs, repositions, vehicle driving/falling into the driver.

· B.T.T.S: (+10) Repairs should be completed within 20 minutes, or the driver is given a DNF. If the repair is made in the allotted time, the driver must place their rig on the ground at the pit and drive to the last previous gate cleared.

· Gate marker: (+2 each) each gate will be comprised of 2 gate markers. Points are given when all wheels do not travel between gate markers or any part of the vehicle, a tow strap or winch line touches a gate marker. A gate marker will remain "live" for the entire duration of the attempt on the course. Once any gate marker has been touched or straddled, no more penalties will be given for that gate marker. Only when a gate penalty is assessed will that gate marker be deemed "dead". No further penalties will be assessed at this point for that gate marker.

· Intentional Gate Marker: (+5) If you decide to go around a gate or touch a gate intentionally in order to pass through an area easier.

· Boundary Marker: (+2 each) Points are given when any part of the vehicle touches a boundary marker. A boundary marker will remain "live" (meaning every time you hit it you will be assessed a penalty) for the entire duration of the attempt on the course, and should be replaced if moved.

· Progress bonus: (-2) Shall be awarded to drivers for each gate that is cleared by the vehicle during the attempt of a course. A gate is considered cleared when at least one front and one rear tire passes completely through the gate in the intended direction of the gate. All tires must pass completely through the gate to receive gate progress without a gate penalty. Tires must pass through the gate in the same direction before gate progress is awarded.

· Course Direction/Reverse Gate: (+5) Gates must be cleared in their intended direction and sequence. Any part of the vehicle entering an non-cleared gate in the wrong direction, or driven through out of sequence will result in a +5 penalty.

· Winching: (+3 initial, +1 each after) A winch penalty will be assessed every time the winch cable is connected for a pull. If the winch line comes unhooked during a pull, or a 2nd attachment is needed, another penalty will be assessed. If at any time during the process of removing recovery tools and/or winch line from vehicle, the vehicle is moved by any force other than it's winch or it's own power, a touch penalty will be assessed.

· Dig/Rear steer: (+5) The first use of dig or rear steer will incur a +5 point penalty, subsequent uses of the same feature (dig or rear steer) on the same course are free.

SERIES SCALE POINT:
There is a maximum of 45 scale points. Each point is worth -0.50 off your end score. (45 points = -22.5)
· Honcho/Flat bed : M-3 / P-2
· Roll Bar: M-2 / P-1
· Truggy: M-4 / P-2 (cab with tube back)
· Tuber: M-8 / P-4 (wraiths are tubers)
· Light bar: M-3 / P-1 (must be an actual light bar)
· Interior Cage/Exo-Cage: M-3 / P-1 (per row of seats protected)
· Hard body: Full -8 / Cab -4
· 3D Drop Bed: -4
· 2D Drop Bed: -1
· Custom Body: Full -4 / Cab -2 (this adds to the hard body points)
· Fender wells: -1 per pair (MUST be separate from body)
· Rock Sliders: M-3 / P-1 (MUST have left & right side)
· Bumpers: M-3 / P-1 (each F&R)
· Stinger/Grill Guard: M-2 / P-1
· BUMPER mounted spare tire carrier: -1
· Spare Tire: -3
· Roof Rack: M-3 / P-1
· 3D Interior: -3 / 4 seat -4 / SUV Cargo area: -1
· 2D Interior: -1 / 4 seat -2 / SUV Cargo area: -1
· CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo): -5
· FUCNTIONAL Transfer Case: -4
· 3D Engine: -4
· Rock Lights: -1 per pair (max 2)
· Headlights: -1
· Taillights: -1
· Winch: Front -3 / Rear -2
· Functional Exterior Items: Max -8
o i.e.. Tow Strap / D-Rings (x2) / Pull-Pal / Sand Ladder / Hitch / Opening Doors, Hood, Tailgate.
· NON-Functional Exterior Items: Max -6
o i.e.. Fuel Cell / Exhaust / Jerry Can / Hubs (x4) / Mirrors (x2) / Wipers (x2) / Trail Tools / Antenna

November

Tri Truck Challenge

This will be made up of three person teams
it will have 4 different events.....

easy as it seems three person team fastest time threw each event, the challenge will be in each stage and as a team you will have to start together and finish together NO DNF you drag each person along to finish your stage..

There will be short break in between so you can do repair's or maintenance

Trail Run 30 gates (VERY HARD) Timed event
Sled Pull MEGA SLED with 60Lbs (this will be on a timer and you will have a start to finish time)
Mud Run (down and back style with largest 2.2 rigs pulling a tire) Timed event
Hill Climb (fastest time to the top)

Pain4WD 10-03-2013 07:06 PM

Now That's what I'm talking about. :twisted:

Exocaged 10-04-2013 10:07 AM

I'm in. Solo will be fun.

badBKO 10-05-2013 02:05 PM

sweet!!!!

rockrat426 10-06-2013 07:08 PM

all that's to be said is bring it!!!!!!!!game on,time to getter done!

RebelRacer 10-07-2013 05:48 PM

Rules are up but there is a typo that I didn't notice till now:

B.T.T.S: (+10) Repairs should be completed within 20 minutes, or the driver is given a DNF. If the repair is made in the allotted time, the driver must place their rig on the ground at the pit and drive to the last previous gate cleared

The 20 minutes should be 30 minutes.. granted I would hope no one would break as bad to need the full 30 minutes but you never know I guess..

Hopefully work will get crap (literally) figured out all Ill be able to make it to this next event to help out again... and as always if anyone has any questions feel free to ask them "thumbsup"

damnredchevy 10-08-2013 08:06 AM

Do all trucks have to do trail run bc mine werent built for that mine were built for hill in the hole and deep mud would yall ever do a hill in the hole insted for the trail run?

RebelRacer 10-08-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damnredchevy (Post 4505037)
Do all trucks have to do trail run bc mine werent built for that mine were built for hill in the hole and deep mud would yall ever do a hill in the hole insted for the trail run?

As long as you pay the fee to run you can do whatever events it is you want and after we run the days event everything is free game as long as you respect the course.

The way we have this set up is how were are going to run the season series starting in January. Were just working out the kinks The November event is going to be as close as you get to the "hill and hole" with our Top Truck Challenge. We are geared towards a scale TTC / RECON G6 group which involes a little bit of everything rather then just one thing.

damnredchevy 10-08-2013 10:23 AM

Ok well I hope I can make it just waitin on the money for the new mombas

damnredchevy 10-09-2013 08:55 AM

Would yall ever do a trucks gone wild event call it r/vs gone wild

damnredchevy 10-09-2013 08:57 AM

R/Cs

jeepgeek2002 10-09-2013 09:05 AM

OCt 20th i should have the trail finder ready by then.

RebelRacer 10-09-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelRacer (Post 4505151)
The way we have this set up is how were are going to run the season series starting in January. Were just working out the kinks The November event is going to be as close as you get to the "hill and hole" with our Top Truck Challenge. We are geared towards a scale TTC / RECON G6 group which involes a little bit of everything rather then just one thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by damnredchevy (Post 4506322)
Would yall ever do a trucks gone wild event call it r/vs gone wild

damnredchevy 10-09-2013 01:24 PM

I didn't mean one of these events but a different one

yoda@4x4 10-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damnredchevy (Post 4506601)
I didn't mean one of these events but a different one

I remember you from Sanford you should come out and see how things are today and I think you might like it we are trying new thing's all the time and are running a TTC/TGW event next month just to mix it up a bite...

yoda@4x4 10-21-2013 07:12 AM

Great run today every one had a blast hope to see you all agian next month...

Winners top three

1st New America Heavy
2nd rockrat
3rd badBKO

yoda4x4

yoda@4x4 10-21-2013 07:15 AM

15 Attachment(s)
A few snao shots of the day wish I jad more but didnt have time...

yoda4x4

RebelRacer 10-21-2013 08:21 AM

Sorry i couldnt make this event. Work is ridiculous right now :x.

November and December (as well as all the events next year) i will be at NewReds in full force. Ill be ready for the November and the Top Truck Challenge along with T.N.T. Productions. "thumbsup" "thumbsup"