Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: Guess Who is Back?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2014, 08:10 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Guess Who is Back?

Ooohhhh yea... well ive got Wraith Curries, loaded. aluminum T-rex 60's, loaded. SCX10 VP's, loaded. HR centered SCX10's, loaded. 2 SCX10 axle sets, loaded. RC4WD Ballistics, loaded. AR60 Mega, almost loaded... Man seems like everything i own is loaded... lol
RebelRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badBKO View Post
Really, think that's special? Been rockin' those for so long its not even funny. Ive got 2 sets of those, blackwells, digger axles, d40s, 300s, don't know why you think you need your own thread about you getting back into the hobby...How old are you? Or are you just looking for attention?
And, still is nothing, when we went to the ttc down south, every rig down there was running them..
I would guess that he is VERY PROUD of the $$$ he spent on his rig. If I spent that much I'd post several pic's also. We're not all stupid rich like you BKO. Most of us work extremely hard and long hours to spend $$$. $$ if not $,$$$. $$ on our rigs. So keep in mind most of us take a little longer to be able to save the $$$. $$ to buy what we really want.:f lipoff:
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:42 AM   #43
RCC Addict

Badbko, first off who the **** are you? This is actually my third set of Vanquish shit. I've had them a few years ago and sold them. So while you talking shit, I've been in the game for a while too.
Second this hobby is for people to show off what they have done to their rig. I could give 2 shits if you are runnong 10 pairs or if every rig down south has them, i dont care if you have 15 different rigs all completely fabricated and hand made with 5k into each of them. I didnt start my thread off with hey come rag on my shit and poat about youe shit to feel better, or did I post " hey look what i just spent on my rig and ypu guys suck". I like to show what I do, kind of the purpose of an RC forum. So thanks for the heads up about being you being a extra cool money bags, greatly appreciated. But on a serious note, now seeing more of your personality come through on your posts, do me a favor just stay away from me at events. I try to keep people who enjoy the sport and who have genuine intentions around me. You sir I can do without. Have a good day.
Oh and I'm 36, any other questions you have?
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:52 AM   #44
Rock Crawler

Seeing that humor doesn't come through in a post, I apologize. Check my post earlier. Later.
badBKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:35 AM   #45
Quarry Creeper

Joe, since you bought the CR, you have the extra light bars that came with it? Wanna sell them?
Old 08-08-2014, 02:14 PM   #46
RCC Addict

Quote:
Seeing that humor doesn't come through in a post, I apologize. Check my post earlier. Later.
10 4. All good.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:16 PM   #47
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRacer View Post
Joe, since you bought the CR, you have the extra light bars that came with it? Wanna sell them?
I'm already using them. I mounted one on the back for seeing where I need to reverse and I'm using the little one for something special.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #48
RCC Addict

Quote:
Okay, guess people can't take a fun joke about their rig. Anyone who knows me or even knows a little about me knows that I make jokes. Take a joke man. Hell, I have no problem hanging around you back when you ran at new reds.
I don't have money, I work twice as hard to have the shit I have and find deals and bargins, just like anyone else does. Start a build thread in the scx10 or 2.2 section.

And no way did anything reflect on fstr, this is me. Have fun with this shit, they are just toys.
Appology accepted, forum posts dont convay sarcasm or humor in the same light as in person. Im cool, now that I know it was meant in humor. We are straight no hard feelings. thanks for making it clear.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:09 PM   #49
I wanna be Dave

Bring your A game to North Palm Beach this Sunday and see if your ready for the Coven Quest G6. I'll be setting up a trial course to test everyones skills.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:41 PM   #50
RCC Addict

Where you talking about stelerzman, send me an address. I'll see if I can make that.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:46 AM   #51
RCC Addict

Disregard just realized it's almost a 3 hour drive for me. That's 6 hours in the car on Sunday. Ain't happening. Sorry, I may go up to New Reds and watch these guys battle it out on the final event.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:51 AM   #52
I wanna be Dave

Understandable, for some reason I thought you were closer. It's all good.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Yea this Sunday is the final event for the U.S.A.C. series..

And don't forget about the Pre-6 fun run and cookout at Silver Springs in Ocala on the 28th of September..
Old 08-13-2014, 07:31 PM   #54
RCC Addict

Thanks rebel, didn't know about the 28th. Good time to see what's good and what's not....lol. Although my luck parts will be breaking and screw me for the G6. But that's part of it right....lol.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:29 PM   #55
Quarry Creeper

The 28th you shouldnt break anything... or there shouldnbe no way that you should. Even if you did there is plently of time to order parts to fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
Thanks rebel, didn't know about the 28th. Good time to see what's good and what's not....lol. Although my luck parts will be breaking and screw me for the G6. But that's part of it right....lol.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:57 PM   #56
Quarry Creeper

Welcome back Joe hope to see you and your boy at some events coming up soon and I'm sure Riley would too
CRAWL UGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #57
RCC Addict

Absolutely man, I will definitely get with you about any of the events to see if your boy will be there. My son is just healing from a badly broken leg. Spent all summer in a cast. Now he is in a boot but still is tender on the leg. But doesn't let it slow him down when there is fun to be had.
The collection is already right where I want it. 2 SCx10s and a Wraith. I'm building them all exactly how I want them and those 3 will be it for scalers and crawlers/ rock racer. The Wraith already has the SV3 esc brushless motor, Robinson trans gears, MIPs, Vanquish suspension links, steering and drag link, Aluminum knuckles, C-hubs and rear lockouts, Hardened diff gears. Just need a nice set of aluminum 2.2 wheels and some tires and she is pretty much good to go.

Old 08-22-2014, 07:13 AM   #58

looking good Joe, hit me up anytime you are ready to hit the trails again
bckbmpr84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:08 AM   #59
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckbmpr84 View Post
looking good Joe, hit me up anytime you are ready to hit the trails again
Was thinking about trying on Sunday. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:44 PM   #60
I wanna be Dave

You should find a team mate and hit the RRW Extreme Dual Challange this Sunday.

Guess Who is Back? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DMG Stiffy Kit: Long Back or Short Back DrDiff952 Axial Wraith 0 01-14-2014 09:48 PM
Guess who's back ? :) sleek6mt 1.9 Scale Rigs 0 04-08-2013 07:43 PM
Looks who is back.......I guess ancichf just couldn't stay away nascarkeith Chit Chat 8 02-03-2010 03:42 PM
guess whos back? IronOx Chit Chat 26 01-17-2008 11:55 PM
Guess who's back JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 15 03-06-2007 12:35 AM