Thread: Recon G6 attendees

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Recon G6 attendees

Menu

Event Registration Is Open
Click Here
What - Axial Coven Quest RECON G6 presented by RRW Krawlzone & The Market of Marion
When - Saturday October 18 & 19, 2014
Where - The Market of Marion Belleview, FL
Directions - From Nashville , Las Vegas, Miami
Rivas Concepts Show-n-Shine - Who will take home Best of Show honors? Who will take home RECON Ready Honors? The RC Show-n-Shine is open to all rigs. Bring your collection to and show them off for several thousand people.
G-Fee - 1.9 & 2.2 Adventurist Classes / Expedition Classes - $25 for one stage or $35 for day & night stage.
************** 1.9 & 2.2 Drivin Durty Class (15 & under) - $15 for one stage or $25 for day & night stage.
Driver Check In & Rivas Concepts Show Shine Staging - 10am - 11am (note: Judging will start at 11:00am.
Drivers Meeting - 10:00am
Start Time - Day Stage - Following Drivers Meeting and National Anthem
Classes
- 1.9 Adventurist - All makes and models rolling on 1.9 scale tires. If you have stretched a 1.9 tire over a 2.2 rim, cool. Just no cut and shuts or comp tires, unless a ya don’t mind a time penalty.
- 2.2 Adventurist - All makes and models rollin’ on big tires! No matter what axles you have them mounted on, if it’s a 2.2 scale tire, this is your class. Showcase those big tires in special 2.2 Adventurist Only sections.
- 6x6 Expedition Class - If you like big rigs and 6 wheel drive, then this class is for you. With a special class only section, your skills are sure to challenged. This class is for 1.9 tires only.
- N-Tow Expedition Class - This class is for 1.9 scale drivers that enjoy pulling a trailer on their scale adventure. It’s not just an empty trailer, there will be some cargo and special driving challenges as well.
- RECON Ready Open Class - Is a class for the Axial Jeep Wrangler G6. Everything is open except for tire size. 1.9 Tires and driving sections that will push driver and machine, the RECON Ready Open Class is a “Do Work, Driver” kinda class.
- 15 & Under Adventurist - Our young G6’ers to “do work” in.
- Drivin’ Divas - For all the lady drivers of scale adventure.
Coven Quest Intel
-******* A tow strap is mandatory.
-******* A popsicle stick tombstone with your name on it is MANDATORY & must be turned in to G Central at driver check in.
-******* A winch in not mandatory, but highly recommended.
-******* A spare tire is not mandatory, but highly recommended. A Driving Challenge may or may not require the use of a spare tire.
-******* 10 scale items are mandatory. (A RTR Axial scx10 meets this requirement)
-******* 10 scale Halloween items are not mandatory, but highly recommended.
-******* The following scale items are not mandatory to cast a spell but required to enter the “Supernatural” driving challenge; Frog eyes, a radish, hair from a skunk ape, a witches hat.
-******* Wearing a Halloween costume during the night stage is not Mandatory, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
-******* A scale trasharoo or similar bag is mandatory for the day stage and will be used.
-******* Bringing a bag of Halloween candy to G Central is not mandatory, but highly recommended.
Coven Quest Stage Intel
-******* Day Stage will consist of several loops leaving G Central and returning to G Central before embarking on another loop.
-******* The Day Stage will not feature any “Clear Dirt”.
-******* Day Stage Drivers may or may not need four wheel drive to navigate certain loops of the stage.
-******* Any Adventure items found during the day stage must be secured to the vehicle for the duration of the stage & turned into G Central as soon as the stage is completed.
-******* Spell items will be required to enter the Supernatural night stage driving challenge.
-******* During the night stage, drivers will be on a Coven Quest to ex-spell all the witches and warlocks from the Market of Marion.
-******* Costumes are not mandatory to run the night stage, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The Axial Coven Quest RECON G6 presented by RRW Krawlzone is a scale adventure into the hallowed grounds of central Florida. Legend has is it that several Roanoke artifacts was found in the area. All of them possessed supernatural powers. These powers had good and bad effects depending on the individual. Will good accompany you on your Coven Quest or will a rig breaking spell be cast on you as embark on a RC scale adventure event that you do not want to miss!
I will see you at the Market of Marion during Jeeptoberfest getting your scale adventure fix in the Axial Coven Quest RECON G6!

View Full Site

Please post here along with your rig if you are registered to attend the Coven Quest G6 in Belleview Fl.
It's only a short time away. So get your rigs up to the challange.

Last edited by stelerzman; 08-03-2014 at 07:32 AM.
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2014, 08:45 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Recon G6 attendees

Here' s mine.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:25 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Im in

billj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:41 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mudbeast2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Here's Gst's rig.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:58 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Here is mine unless I sell it between now and then and build another one lol!

2003EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:29 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Need help. What is the difference between the 1.9 Adventurist Class and the G6 Wrangler Mod class dint know which to check off
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:29 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Old 07-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

I believe the G6 class is only for the G6 Jeep. I had to search to google to find the classes. Hope this helps.

Old 07-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
Need help. What is the difference between the 1.9 Adventurist Class and the G6 Wrangler Mod class dint know which to check off
If Mudbeast2 is correct, do the 1.9A. I believe that will be the most popular class.

I'll look for more info on the classes and post up.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:52 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

- 1.9 Adventurist Class - This class is for all scalers using 1.9 size wheels & tires. It doesn’t matter your driving ability or your truck’s capability, everyone and every truck is capable of finding adventure here.

- 2.2 Adventurist - This class is for all scalers using 2.2 size wheels & tires. If you like big tires, this is your class. The 2.2 Adventurist will face bigger challenges, and their driving ability and scaler capability will be tested, as well. The 2.2 Adventurist has become a premiere class in the RECON G6.

- Expedition Class - “NEW” for 2014 and available at the Birthday Bash G6, - This class is for 6x6’s and scalers with trailers. This class will have more mandatory scale items and is geared towards the builders who enjoy the challenges of driving a 6x6 Truck or towing a trailer. Wheel and tire size are restricted to 1.9’s. Tires must be scale licensed or scale knock-offs. Expedition 6x6’s and G-Rides with trailers will each be awarded.

- RECON Ready Wrangler Modified Class - “NEW” for 2014 and available at the Birthday Bash G6, - This class is for the new Axial Jeep Wrangler G6 kit. Drivers are allowed to run any motor / esc combination, servo of your choice, any 1.9 tire / wheel combination, & battery of your choice. Rear steer and dig are not mandatory, but highly recommended. A winch and Pull Pal are not mandatory, but highly recommended. No AR60 or Wroncho style axles. The Stock body, frame rails, transmission case, and cage must be used. Stock or upgraded parts for the Axial SCX10 may be used, including transmission cases, axle housings, drivelines, steering knuckles, C’s, etcetera. Drivers finding adventure in the RECON Ready Wrangler Modified Class are eligible for a new kit & swag package.

Old 07-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Hope this helps

Old 07-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

You Da man Lou.
Thanks.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:52 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbeast2 View Post
- 1.9 Adventurist Class - This class is for all scalers using 1.9 size wheels & tires. It doesn’t matter your driving ability or your truck’s capability, everyone and every truck is capable of finding adventure here.

It says here that it has to be "1.9 size wheels & tires"
Guess I'm a no go with my Vanquish 2.2s running 1.9 tires huh..... guess I better start looking for a 1.9 combo. Oh well.

Thanks for the info
Old 07-28-2014, 10:34 AM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
It says here that it has to be "1.9 size wheels & tires"
Guess I'm a no go with my Vanquish 2.2s running 1.9 tires huh..... guess I better start looking for a 1.9 combo. Oh well.

Thanks for the info
That's a bummer.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:54 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Might want to double check that. I believe that 2.2 wheels with 1.9's stretched around them are ok. But maybe DRIVNMF can chime in on this.
2003EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:15 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Parker just confirmed. 1.9 tires on 2.2 wheels qualify for 1.9 A class.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:20 AM   #18
RCC Addict

Awesome. I just got confirmation as well of the Recon G6 Facebook page. 2.2 wheels wrapped in 1.9 rubber qualify. Woohoo!

Last edited by AsILayDying; 08-03-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:44 AM   #19
I wanna be Dave

What? No winch?????
Old 07-29-2014, 10:02 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

VP doesn't make a winch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelerzman View Post
What? No winch?????
RebelRacer is offline   Reply With Quote

Recon G6 attendees - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ECC attendees...................... Scattman Pennsylvania 4 02-28-2011 12:47 PM
Questions for PARC comp ATTENDEES CRAWLER-DAD Arizona 35 02-13-2011 02:21 PM
Sluggers Attendees - Chit Chat ScalerLover Ohio 210 12-11-2010 08:13 AM
State Finals # of Attendees Question DwaneO New Mexico 9 02-19-2010 10:53 AM
AZ Summer Shootout Attendees and Results winkscrawler Arizona 5 06-14-2009 10:07 AM