Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: New Port Richey Trailriding/crawling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2020, 04:12 PM   #1

Default New Port Richey Trailriding/crawling

Hey guys,

took my rig out to Starkey park today just for some casual trial riding/crawling and it was a blast! im new to the area so i plan on hitting a few of the parks here and towards hudson but i plan on doing this weekly so if there is anyone looking for this type of stuff just message me. so far its just me and a buddy he's still trying to finish his rig for now. what other parks are here or areas for trailriding/crawling?
FreebaseBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2020, 05:57 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: New Port Richey Trailriding/crawling

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebaseBronco View Post
Hey guys,

took my rig out to Starkey park today just for some casual trial riding/crawling and it was a blast! im new to the area so i plan on hitting a few of the parks here and towards hudson but i plan on doing this weekly so if there is anyone looking for this type of stuff just message me. so far its just me and a buddy he's still trying to finish his rig for now. what other parks are here or areas for trailriding/crawling?
Welcome to the forum brother! I don't know anything about the New Port Richey area, but the way I find good crawl spots in unfamiliar places is by using Google maps on the web not the app. Use satellite and terrain setting to find spots. Bridges and marinas will often have rocks. If you ever venture up toward the Ocala area get ahold of me. A lot of good crawling around this area. Scale Mountain RC Park, Santos tiny truck trail if you wanna check them out.
AnimalHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 08:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalHippie View Post
Welcome to the forum brother! I don't know anything about the New Port Richey area, but the way I find good crawl spots in unfamiliar places is by using Google maps on the web not the app. Use satellite and terrain setting to find spots. Bridges and marinas will often have rocks. If you ever venture up toward the Ocala area get ahold of me. A lot of good crawling around this area. Scale Mountain RC Park, Santos tiny truck trail if you wanna check them out.
hey thanks man! i definitely will. once my buddies rig is done we plan on venturing farther out for camping weekends so ill keep in touch!
FreebaseBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:14 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Aripeka Sandhills Preserve in Hudson a few North of Little rd on 19 on West side....is very hard to beat.
Attached Images

Jeff6x6 is offline   Reply With Quote

New Port Richey Trailriding/crawling - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Port Saint Lucie crawling and bashing Phant0m Newbie General 4 02-04-2016 10:29 AM
Port Townsend Crawling? PSSUPERSTORE Washington 1 02-09-2015 12:18 PM
Port Washington Crawling corporatelemon Wisconsin 134 05-07-2014 11:24 AM
Any crawling guys in port lambton or onterio canada? Skier Canada 2 10-04-2011 02:13 AM
Port Washington, WI Rock Crawling Site schmenzer Wisconsin 3 07-19-2008 12:23 PM