Notices

Thread: Uste 2023

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2023, 02:16 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Uste 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalHippie View Post
19 days!!! I’m so ready!!! I don’t have a tiny tire scale rig, but I plan on running as scale as possible. No HOG, using winches and tow straps for recovery and no crazy wheel speed. Just looking forward to a great time with like minded people.

Mike, Lone Ranger, if you guys spot me. Say something. I’m always down to meet forum brothers!
I run the event. I'm good at being a complaint department and removing uncourteous people if needed.

L.R.

Last edited by LoneRanger; 01-30-2023 at 05:04 PM.
LoneRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2023, 03:00 PM   #22
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalHippie View Post
19 days!!! I’m so ready!!! I don’t have a tiny tire scale rig, but I plan on running as scale as possible. No HOG, using winches and tow straps for recovery and no crazy wheel speed. Just looking forward to a great time with like minded people.

Mike, Lone Ranger, if you guys spot me. Say something. I’m always down to meet forum brothers!
For sure man,

Stop by the tent and say hi
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 05:27 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Really wish i was able to make it down. Think my c1 would fit right in, other than chewbacca bein the driver lol
indybama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 08:12 PM   #24
Rock Stacker

So who’s going to USTE2 2023? This is sad that forums are dead. I’ll see you all there!
NABeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 06:26 PM   #25
RCC Addict

Talking Re: Uste 2023

It’s very sad that this forum has slowed down so much. This is my place for true RC information. I don’t have social media other than here and my YouTube channel. Think many have went to Chinese spyware(ticktac) and Farcebook.

I will be there! I’m ready to go now! Even though my rigs are not lol! So super stoked!!!
AnimalHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 04:27 PM   #26

I've been packing and unpacking and reworking my rigs getting them ready. I took friday off so I'll have time to make sure everything is ready to pack up that night. I'm ready to meet some ppl and run some trails for sure.
mrbuggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 02:41 PM   #27

This event was a bit too far for me to attend but I'm curious if any who did go will be posting photos in this thread. Would love to see how the courses were setup and hear about all the fun that was had. Like Animal mentioned, it's a bummer to see the forums getting left behind with all the other forms of social media lately. I used to spend a ton of time on forums to gather and share info and drool over photos of incredible work done by the community. I'm only just getting back into and hope to meet some locals again soon.
iholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 06:27 PM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iholmes View Post
This event was a bit too far for me to attend but I'm curious if any who did go will be posting photos in this thread. Would love to see how the courses were setup and hear about all the fun that was had. Like Animal mentioned, it's a bummer to see the forums getting left behind with all the other forms of social media lately. I used to spend a ton of time on forums to gather and share info and drool over photos of incredible work done by the community. I'm only just getting back into and hope to meet some locals again soon.
Here’s a video I posted from uste. We had a great time! One day isn’t enough to do it all. I would recommend Saturday and Sunday. I Spent almost all day on the trails and got through 5.5 of them. My one buddy did hit all 8 but he was by himself most of the day. Where my group was between 3 to 8 of us crawling along.

https://youtu.be/qZF_8GZxHms
AnimalHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 08:45 PM   #29

Default Uste 2023

Quote:

Here are some pics. I rolled with animal all day and had a great time. Looking forward to more tiny truck fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by mrbuggin; 03-02-2023 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:55 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbuggin View Post
Here are some pics. I rolled with animal all day and had a great time. Looking forward to more tiny truck fun.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the photos, looks like a fun time was had by all
Old 03-02-2023, 08:56 PM   #31

Quote:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the photos, looks like a fun time was had by all

It was a lot of fun other than the moss cleanup lol. I’m definitely looking forward to building a more scale rig after seeing all the inspiration there.

Old 03-02-2023, 08:58 PM   #32

I gotta say, seeing Rick in the XJ really made my day. I've been planning a TJ and XJ combo build to match my 1:1s for me and the wife to wheel around and that XJ is giving me some inspiration to get things moving.

Uste 2023 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uste 2022 1BadJeepBruiser Scale Videos! 0 07-25-2022 10:17 AM
2021 uste LoneRanger Florida 4 02-22-2021 06:45 AM
Uste 2020 1BadJeepBruiser Florida 1 07-07-2020 04:32 PM
Uste 2020 JMHZ2401 Videos! 0 02-25-2020 06:38 PM
Anyone going to USTE this year? svt923 General Crawlers 18 02-21-2020 05:13 PM