Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > G-Made Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Gmade GS02F Buffalo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2022, 06:54 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Gmade GS02F Buffalo

Hi,

It's not a crawler but there isn't any place for this car in scale rig brand specific tech, so I place it here.

We don't see it much around here, so I'm opening a topic here to show this car which deserves to be better known than it is. Haven't tryed it yet, just finished the bodywork last night so here's what it looks like when new:

It's a shame, the paint smudged on the right side, the white sank and took the blue with it, which however was dry

a few pics of the chassis:

Compared to the original, I just put heavy rims, and softer shock absorber springs from ElementRC, choice that I took from a youtube video showing the basic changes useful for this chassis.

CyberFox.
CyberFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2022, 09:54 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Gmade GS02F Buffalo

The GS02/F platforms are actually pretty decent. I really liked my GS02 BOM. I have a Buffalo that's been sitting here for over a year now. I think I need to get around to building it soon.
soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 02:49 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

CyberFox, looks great and I’m digging the color! Mine should be here soon. I’ve built 3 Gmade kits and I personally enjoy that they’re a “more involved” build than other kits. My GS02 Komodo Double Cab is a ridiculously capable performer. I’ve only added a few upgrades over the kit build and people are usually shocked when I let them test drive it at the local track. Have a Hobbywing Fusion in it and it’s buttery smooth and quiet. What motor is in your Buffalo, and are those Cross beadlocks? Keep us posted once you get it out for a proper running!
King Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:07 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

thank you

I also have a Sawback 4LS, it's also a very capable little chassis
motor in my Buffalo is a Novak rockstar 35 turns I had in a drawer

It's beadlock rims, yes, from ali express.

I only tryed a bit the buffalo on a few obstacles I have in my garden, it looks about as capable as the VS4-10 Pro on them!
Old 02-24-2022, 08:44 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

They looked VERY similar to the beadlocks that came with my Cross KR4C Demon. They’re really nice quality and heavy! The Buffalo is said to be very light for a rig with 2-speed and a larger body so no surprise that it handles well. Mine will get the same treatment as my GS02 Komodo and BOM which are SSD aluminum steering knuckles and brass weights (for the SCX10ii, they’re direct fit) and TRX4 orange springs for the front shocks and white springs for the rear. The stock tires that come with this kit are excellent but I have a brand new set of Proline 4.75” Krawlers with CI dual stage foams on steel beadlocks that were going to go on another rig but I went with something else so might use them on this.
Funny you mentioned having a Sawback 4LS. My wife got me the Buffalo for Christmas and my mother in law got me a Sawback 4LS. I have more than 10 crawlers and REALLY wanted the Sawback just because they look so cool. Long story short, my wife ordered the 2 rigs early December. They were both on backorder. The Buffalo was on backorder until almost 2nd week of February but won’t ship because the Sawback is still on backorder and Amain won’t ship until all back orders are in stock. My wife called them and they agreed to ship it now, so props to the Mrs! I got a butt load of upgrades waiting for the Sawback so hopefully it doesn’t take TOO long to get back in stock. Lol
King Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:18 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

yes, but I don't use the original Jeep body on my 4LS, I use a Pajero body: Gmade Sawback 4LS Mitsubishi Pajero

Gmade GS02F Buffalo - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gmade GS02f bevel gear problem Powerstrokeoutlaw General Crawlers 5 02-24-2022 08:23 PM
Queso meets a Buffalo (GS02F) QuesoDelDiablo 1.9 Scale Rigs 51 01-12-2022 06:19 PM
BOMs Away - GS02F TC Shape_Shifter G-Made Crawlers 16 10-26-2021 09:00 PM
new G-made GS02F CyberFox 1.9 Scale Rigs 23 07-26-2021 10:42 AM
Convert Gatekeeper or SSD TK, GS02F, DC1, 10.2, 10.3? Derka General Crawlers 5 01-11-2021 10:05 AM