Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Nylint Customer Service, Whats covered by warranty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2005, 02:34 PM   #1

Default Nylint Customer Service, Whats covered by warranty

Hello Everyone, I'm Steve S, Customer Service Manager at Funrise/Nylint. I've seen a few postings asking about customer service and one stating that we turned away a customer who called in with a broken vehicle. I can assure you this claim is absolutly false. We stand behind our products and will do everything we can to ensure our customers are happy. If you have any questions or problems with your Nylint Rock Crawler you can email us at customerservice@funrise.com or call us toll free at 1-800-882-3809. We will replace any broken parts covered by the warranty immediatly. If you wish to replace broken parts due to abuse or misuse, while these are not covered by the warranty, we will have parts available for sale shortly so that you can repair your crawler.

Thank you,

Steve

Last edited by Nylint Customer Service; 08-15-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Nylint Customer Service is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2005, 02:54 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Just thought I would let you guys know the number dont work for me but the number that does is 1-800-882-3808.

Last edited by syco133; 08-12-2005 at 03:16 PM.
syco133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:40 PM   #3

so any way to get another front axle assembly without buying another truck?
trailrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:03 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrunner
so any way to get another front axle assembly without buying another truck?
yea i need one too.

Stu
1bigtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 03:40 PM   #5

I think that is a great idea to provide a way to get spare parts easily. This will definately take this "TOY" into a whole different category. That has been one of my reservations about purchasing one because I was afraid of breakage. I haven't seen too many of them break but if I dropped the 150$ for it and it only lasted 2 weeks, I would not be inclined to tell my friends to go out and purchase one themselves!!

A website with online checkout and paypal support would be the best for most of us...maybe a exploded part schematic and all that jazz...I think it is time to head out and pick one of these up finally!!
spencurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:07 AM   #6

Steve,If you wish to replace broken parts due to abuse or misuse, while these are not covered under warranty, what do you call abuse, it is a rock crawler?

Last edited by TwistedXT; 03-23-2006 at 02:12 PM.
kdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 06:21 PM   #7

Hello Again,

Just wanted to give you guys a link to our FAQ section:

http://www.funrise.com/consumerservi...kcrawlers.html

^^if you have any other questions please PM/email them to me.

Also if you are interested in purchasing additional parts for your crawler please visit the link below for the ordering form.

http://www.funrise.com/media/pdf/nyl...equestform.pdf

Thanks,

Steve
Nylint Customer Service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 06:34 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

First of all i would like to say thanks for not just selling a great scaled down crawler, but backing it up after the sale is done. I am on a few forums over the net and there are not very many manufactures that watch what people are doing to/with there product, an almost none of the manufactures will post anything about there products when people have a problem.

I got this out of the FAQ on Nylint:

Q. My warranty does not cover abuse of the vehicle. What is considered abuse?

A. We define abuse as damage that occurs outside of normal use. For example, running your vehicle through water or mud or directly off a cliff or into a wall at full speed would be considered abuse.

Stu
1bigtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 01:59 PM   #9