Old 04-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default WINNER**Krawler Konceptz "Happy Sportsman Skins" Give Away

Name:  Happy_faces [800x600].jpg
Views: 833
Size:  132.5 KB

Krawler Konceptz
is proud to Present the "Happy Sportsman Skins Give-Away"

Too often the RC Hobby gets taken way to serious!
Lets see the fun side of the hobby....

The rules are simple:
You must nominate another person on the forum for their sportsmanship and tell us about it.

*You must be a star holding member*

The winner will be chosen randomly. May 15th 2011
Both the nominated and nominater will win a "The Happy Skin" of their choice from our selection of templates.

***The skin will be different than the posted pic but still Happy Face Theme!***

The Winner is #26

A Big thanks for all the nominees you all make this hobby so much FUN

Thanx
Rob and Michelle
Krawler Konceptz

Last edited by Krawler Konceptz; 05-16-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
RCC Addict

So can I nominate two people?

I would like to nominate JeremyH (Jeremy) and 4xFord (Shelby). Both are local guys who go out of their way to make noobs feel welcome. Both have helped me a lot and never have attitude about it. It's these types that make the sport fun. None of that secretitive racer garbage with these guys, they share their tips and tricks and don't hold back offering advice when you need it. I have seen them both help other locals build and setup their rigs. I can say that I would have never gone to a comp had it not been for either of them.

If I can't nominate two then let one stand in for me if my post wins, I already have an awesome set of skins on the way......... thanks!
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Dang that's a hard choice, I'll nominate 2 people and if I win, just give them the skins.
First: team3six- he's been here for like forever lol and is always trying to help and well gladly be vocal(which is freaking great thing to have) and no matter who you are, he'll try his best.
Second:Eeepee- do you really need to explain about him? he is always doing the same and trying to help people out, great person to talk to and he helps on this thread and clearing out peoples clutter
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I would like to nominate Rich Hudson (no2hud)
He is always helping people at comps, whether it is working on their rigs, giving them parts, or letting them run his rigs.
He encourages people to get involved and he is the first to step up and help with anything that the club needs.
THANKS RICH!
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:27 AM   #5
RCC Addict

Default KIller giveaway Michelle

Ok I nominate XJFarmer,

He always seems to enjoy himself at comps, local or away! He always seems to take time to talk anyone about our hobby, civilians or seasoned crawlers at events or even at the gas station on a 13 hr ride from a big event. Never turns down a request from the new guys for help or advise. He has this infectious humor that everyone seem to gravitate towards. And even when his crawling seems off he does not get upset, he just anylizes what went wrong and works on correcting it for the next comp. He always has a positive spin on all situations.

Always the optimist!!

[nutswinging/]
The Real Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
Rock Stacker

i nominate GAT714

He has always been there when i needed help with my crawler my very first crawler was a MOA XR10 and being a newb it was a nightmare trying to get it going after i screwed it up (burnt 2 batteries, Fried servo, fried esc!!!) !!! haha but i drove up to clovis and he helped me get it going! (3hour drive!) but any time i have a question he helps me out !! Thanks Bro!!

Also jeepkid hes a cool guy helps me out when i need some electronics help! so i nominate these two guys!!!!!
newmexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

I also would like to nominate jeremyH and 4xford . I have learned alot from them my short time here. 1 is patience , no matter what. And they never hesitate to help someone out , even when most would give a
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

I would like to nominate Wasp26Jim (Jim).
Jim helped me BIG time getting my rig together and working... he is still helping me! And we are in the same competing class!
Now that is sportsmanship!!
CmdrZod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #9
cherry bomb

I would like to nominate Jeepkid (Eric)
He helped me a ton when I got my XR10, and still helps out with advice and questions when needed.
he is very helpful on the forum, nice guy to shoot the shit with too.

thanks Krawler Konceptz for putting on another great giveaway. (i'm not entering the parts tray giveaway, I won one the other day, someone else deserves it)
fred0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #10
WOOPOOW!!

I would like to nominate SVEN. I have known Steven almost my entire rc career and has helped me out with countless problems ive encountered. He dedicates his time to pushing the bar of this hobby, and also to taking amazing pictures of the comps he attends. This past weekend at ECC he walked around all day with a camera in his hand, i dont think he even powered up his 2.2. Friday night we endured some insane weather while sleeping in our cars, and he invited myself and a friend of mine to sleep in a hotel room saturday night free of charge. This was awesome after my crappy day, and I still cant thank him enough. I definetly hope we win this giveaway! Thanks!
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

I want to nominate Squatch71, He's the reason I'm here. He answered numerous questions from me and my son when we started looking for a crawler and has been there every step of the way as I build and modify my rigs. We go out crawling for fun and if anyone breaks, parts are shared and help is always provided when making repairs.
big78ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

i"ll nominate.. difuser and hotwheels007, both of these guys are locals to me and have improved this sport greatly here locally... they are both willing to help out new guys and the OG's also when they need help...
needs2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

I would have to go with....... Harley. This guy has helped me, and I know several other's with his informative thread's on the 4pl, 4pk, and his XR build thread. Probably many other's as well. He's got to be a good sport, i've seen him answer the same question's over and over again in the same thread. And quickly too.
sdmf7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

I would like to nominate RM DESIGNWORKS,,, Thomas has been the man for me and others well lots of others. He took the VENOM CREEPER changed the whole view of it. Lots of people have bad mouth the creeper but Thomas has created a whole new animal and turned it into a comp worthy machine.Day in and day out endless hours on cad, fabricating, engineereing, and testing has him going all the time. He has provided me and lots of other people with amazing info and some of the coolest and advanced parts for the creeper. He has also helped me personaly with my own rig tuning and putting parts on my beast. Latley he has been having bad luck in life "car catching on fire and recently getting laid off" but maybe his will change. He is a great person and a great FRIEND! Thanks Thomas for your hard work!!! and thank you Krawler Konceptz for these cool skinz

Last edited by jojo303d; 04-25-2011 at 11:03 PM.
jojo303d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Wow!!! These posts are ALL awesome
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #16
Quarry Creeper

I nominate Swell Searcher-
He has helped me tremendously, and never tires of my off the wall questions!
Thanks Randy!
Hoyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:35 AM   #17
Try to Bend it

DickyT for his unending tech support in the XR10 section and with UGC products
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

4xford Shelby helped me out a ton at ecc thanks brother for all your help.
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:07 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Stickcrawles, Kirk lent me a servo to use in a comp earlier this year and I had only meet the guy once. I had sent mine to Hitec for service and it didn't come back in time. I posted an SOS the night before the comp in out local comp thread. Kirk replied within minutes. He is always willing to help out with anything, and has been great to get to know.

Thanks again Kirk
Aggie01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:47 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

I'll nominate Scattman for spending his money and time to not only bring a commercial smoker to ECC, but to man the works throughout the comp and provide sooooo many people with great tasting meat (and incredible beans) all weekend.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote