Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: my review of my build...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Cool my review of my build...........

once again thx to all who have answered my newbie questions in the begining when i first joined here and those whom answered many more since ....
i wanted to do my own thing with a tuber and as much else i could make myself, not to save money but to have that satifaction of doing it myself....
i read till my eyes bled then read till i went blind and compiled notes on many builds i still have in my subscribsion folder now and still go back too....i even enlarged my tube frame to make sure i could fit what i needed to fit there....i was going for a ride height of 2 1/2" but i might be going a tad higher to maybe 2 3/4"....or i might need to chop this part off my frame....

to gain upward suspension travel i don't have now from the rear link plate contact with the frames rear end....i can make the front and rear lower links the same size in length, right now the fronts are an inch longer....
i must give those that just slam some parts together and seem to have a roller in no time credit....i'll have some updating pictures in my tigress thread soon ..................bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links