Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: i need a dig box!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default i need a dig box!

can anybody here help me out. i need a front and rear dig box made. i was hoping someone could make one for me and i'll pay them lmk. i have a punk rc dig computer and i'm having a hell of a time trying to make it work. tried everything exactly as pictured on the website but i just doesn't work. i'm stumped. i'll tell you what i have so if any body can help me, they know.

bully axles
55 integy motors
dual rooster crawler esc
jr ds8711

i want to be able to use my dx3r, so that is why i went the punkrc dig route. or if any body can help me out with the punk rc dig, that wouyld be great. thanks in advance. aloha
keala is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Just curious ,why are you running 2 ESC's with a Dx3r? or does it have something to do with the punk RC thing? The dig box I am thinking of you wouldnt need if you were running 2 ESC's....I am not familiar with the punk RC dig controller ...
SULFUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

with the punk rc dig, you need dual esc's. but if i get the dig box, i only need to run one. i just don't want to run a stick controller. i beleive the punk rc computer helps with clod stall but of course doesn't get rid of it.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

http://ncrccrawlers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941

this is a easy one to follow....

this is a actual dig box, the idea was to be able to replace the whole unit if you burn a switch up, it takes up too much room for us so we use a much more compact design....its all over the site here , search for it and i am sure you will find some pics.
SULFUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

thanks sulfur. i have the zero t with the dig plate and can use that. can anybody help me with the punk rc computer befor ei do this already. i'm so fustrated with it. i'll trade somebody the computer if they wire me up a kk dig plate with servo and switches. lmk guyz really need the help