Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Nylint jeep crawler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #1

Default Nylint jeep crawler

I was just wondering what a used Nylint Jeep rock crawler was worth?? If it is in pretty good shape, and comes with all original parts? I wasn't sure how old these were and was just curious what a good deal on one would be if I see one around. I kind of like the looks and was just keeping my eye open for one.
Thanks!
sirwin47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #2
Hell's Gnome

I recomend looking on ebay. I don't know what they are worth. I'm not sure parts are still available. I think the best part of the whole thing is the body, nice and scale, a shame about the colors they come in though. I know at the end of there run in stores they were around $40. I have seen people trying to get over $125 for a new in box on ebay. No where near worth it. If you are looking to buy one ready to go, at least go for an Axial Scorpion ready to run. Much higher quality and crawlability.
Or the Duratrax Cliff Climber, even though I have no experience with them, the price at Tower Hobby is dam good on these things. Still better than a Nylint I'll bet.

Last edited by LumTheMad; 03-03-2009 at 07:13 PM.
LumTheMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumthemad View Post
i recomend looking on ebay. I don't know what they are worth. I'm not sure parts are still available. I think the best part of the whole thing is the body, nice and scale, a shame about the colors they come in though. I know at the end of there run in stores they were around $40. I have seen people trying to get over $125 for a new in box on ebay. No where near worth it. If you are looking to buy one ready to go, at least go for an axial scorpion ready to run. Much higher quality and crawlability.
Or the duratrax cliff climber, even though i have no experience with them, the price at tower hobby is dam good on these things. Still better than a nylint i'll bet.

x40000
squatch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

I sold my 1:6 Scorpion for $75 (ebay) and 1:6 Jeep for $85. I've since moved on to the Axial and will never look back. These new 2.2 crawlers are a night and day difference over the 'ol Nylints.
GATOROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

i just ordered my duratrex cliff climber cause my nylint snaped a knuckle. yah it sucks so go with something hobby grade not something from wally world
geekfreek95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #6

I do have a losi mrc, I've always been into rc stuff and was just looking at the nylints and was a little curious about them.
Thanks for the responses!
sirwin47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #7

A guy by me just sold two for 50 with remotes and batteries. Hope it helps...
countriboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote