Old 03-07-2009, 06:18 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Want a Free Chassis ~LOOK HERE~

Well here is your Chance..

I'm Giving away one FREE

and

Couple of Rules:

This isn't a Random Giveaway.

Myself and a few others will pick who we think should get it.

Must be a Star Holding Member

I'm looking for someone who needs a Comp Chassis. Someone who will be using it in Comps.

If you want a Chance to Win a Free Chassis.
Just Post up Why you think you should Win.

Looking for guys or Girls who Competite.
Post up things like Pic's (one only)
Comps Wins or Top 5's
Who do you Drive against?
Which Chassis do you want?

You might Just end up being the Next Jp Custom Rc's Team Driver

This Giveaway Ends when I Choice to.

Just post up here with your Details and Myself or another Jp Team Driver will Contact you through a PM to get more info.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Im all over this one. I have a Prototype Havok now and its the best chassis i have found, im dying to get my hands on a final version of it.

I pulled an 8th place finish at the January SoCal points series, 3rd place the Oct and Feb SinCity comps, 4th at the November Sincity comp. Im planning on bringing the Utah trophy home from the St George comp next weekend too! (I love my 801 neighbors but im gunning for you all!)

There are a couple pictures of my rig on the Havok thread from the last comp but i found another one i really like (Its all about the wheelspeed, baby!)

Culetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

I will play. I've been a member here for some time and love crawling. I was planning on competing back when the Washington chapter started but had a falling out with a member. Well do to life I had to sell toys to make ends meet being a single dad. Well flash forward till now. I met an amazing women who supports my habits . Anyways I have a Axial scorpion that is a turd due to the chassis. It crawls great but is limited to the chassis. I ran Benders chassis on my Tlt's but don't want to follow the mass crowds. I like the different look your chassis brings to the table. I've been without work for 8 months now due to an injury from a car wreck and the economy or I would of already ordered a chassis from you. I plan on starting to compete again in the next month or so depending on getting this turd to the level everyone else is at. Since today is my birthday I get to go on a shopping spree for my axial so I can get what it needs to be up at the level my TLT's were when I left.

I like the Havoc chassis due to the variaty you have in setup and the different style it brings to the table. I only competed in 1 comp back then and I used my modded Nylint against supers because I sold my 2.2 to get another but that day ruined something I loved. Now I'm back and looking to raise hell.

Here is a picture of my rig:

ManiacMagoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

I compete in the LMRCC (lower mainland roadio control crawlers) We just finished comp #5. I'm currently 1st in the unlimited and 6th in the limited for the season. I improve with every comp and have fun doing it. I've placed in the top 5 in the last 3 events in both classes. I would like to get the HAVOC chassis And place 1st with it. Here's a pic of my comp rig at the last comp in the rain.
Thanx for your time
Rob from b.c. canada
Attached Images

Last edited by rockrawler; 03-07-2009 at 01:32 PM.
rockrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

well, this is really my first "comp" worthy crawler,, this year ill be hitting the comps with the oklahoma boys, also my first time comping, turned in my request for the days off yesterday so maybe ill be set till crawlapalooza, i like my tube frame but id like to get back to something more traditional, the havoc is sweet but the helstrom looks to make for a better setup, im not going to gimmick you too death to pick me, hell ive never won anything, but its worth a shot, but id love to end up running against fishmaxx, kamakaze, well you know all the big names, id love to learn from those, even if it ment getting my but handed to me, heres my rig

lizard017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I have been placing 5th, 6th, and 7th and almost every comp with my axial and have recently recieved my MCA parts from Grizz and have started the build. I have a new Reign J2-tt that I am going to use on it but would love to sport one of you delrin chassis on it. I have been a helpfull member on RCC for years and I have my sights set on Nats for next season. I have been trying several different setups and just haven't found one that suits my driving style. I think the 2.2 clod is going to be just what I was looking for, and as soon as I get her built and tuned I will be stepping it up. I have been running against some well built Bergs thst have great drivers putting them through there paces. Pariah is one of them and he had the lowest scores at State last year but was running in open due to our chapter being new and not having enough comps under out belt. Otherwise he would have gone to Nats. I need a chassis that will give my new setup the edge, and I think your chassis will be just the one I need. Thanks, Shawn

Last edited by bigflex; 03-18-2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: ad a pic!
bigflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #7
RCC Addict

I recently took 5th overall in 1.9 class at one of the local hobby shop's comp, and I've been doing consistently better at each local comp. The competition around here is really stiff, guys like sparky j, rubbaneck, Kris, Jason, slowrocker, Grizzly4x4, etc make it very hard to break into the top 5. I run all three classes, currently I'm running miniwheeler's old TXT super (down for upgrades at the moment), a berg 2.2 and a losi mini that's fairly stock (I bought it the night before I took 5th in that comp)

I'm currently pieceing together a quicksand miniclod and I think a hellstrom would be an excelent addition to that rig. It might be a pretty good attition to the berg too. We also have a scaler comp series around here and I'm just putting together an SCX-10 which I think I might just use to compete there too.

I think I'd be a good addition to team JP custom RC's because I attend a lot of local events and I'm friendly, outgoing and helpful. More than anything I would think you would want your team drivers not to be assholes, and I'm not an asshole. Moreover, if I did well with one of your chassis, you would probably sell more of them in denver and it's a huge market here.
chrisjlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

I am currently in second place in the CKYC's point chase I have competed at TSC, SERCRC, and CKYC events. I am going to ECC and if I can pull it I will be at nats. I am a nice knowledgable guy who will work hard to promote JPCUSTOMRCS I run an OG 35T Warrior and now one of the proto bodies. I would like a helstrom.

Last edited by BLUEJEEP; 10-20-2010 at 11:54 PM.
BLUEJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Can I play?
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

I may not be a team driver or a all time comp winner, but non the less I would like to try and win this thing.

I am an independent driver who has only ever been in one comp since I started rock crawling. I am currently registered for the Midwest 2.2 Challenge coming up in Omaha next week. My first comp I placed 43rd out of 53 people. I know that's not the top of the list but I don't think I did to awful bad for my first comp. I was able to beat my buddy who came in 45th and it was his 2nd comp. I was able to learn a lot from my experiences while competing.

My rig is nothing spectacular. It is a mostly stock AX10 that I have since done a few upgrades to.

Please, I would very much like to be able to have a much better chassis than my stock AX10 chassis. I think I would be able to do much better with something like the Hellstorm. I'm not to sure I am the type of person you are looking for to win this, but please consider me non the less.

Last edited by Hotrodblder; 03-07-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Typed in the wrong chassis
Hotrodblder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Hey, I want in to. This is my second year of crawling. I comp with Jeff (Rockcrawler) and all the other guys from ALRC. My current comp rig is a Axial based GC2 rig (35t Warrior power!!) but I am about to build a new comp rig. I have a set of RC4WD Bully Comp Axles that REALLY need a good home in one of those Havoc chassis. Here is a picture of my current rig with a basher body on it. I'll post the pictures of the new rig as soon as I get that Havoc chassis in the mail.
Attached Images

Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

I have placed 1st and 2nd place in our first two comps this season. I run against some tough rigs and drivers for sure. I am currently running a GC2 on my Berg (already running your Assasin motors) but would really like to run the Hellstorm, looks like an awesome chassis. I also would like to build up a mini-clod with Griz's parts and your Havok Chassis, the upper link mounts look great. Anyways, I would be a great team driver for JP Custom RC's. Here is a pic of my berg from our last comp:

Thanks for the chance
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

awsome thread, i've been looking real serious at your havoc chassis for my new moa build. i've decided to build a new rig and hit the whole "09" series in wa. warcrc comps as well as some ewrcrc events. i would represent your product in the northwest well and would like a serious chance at working with you and your products here is a picture of my rigs,2.2 is a slingshot with HR axles (build thread at the bottom of page) and the mrc is a mini gc2.(gc2 not shown in pict)

2.2 comp rig......
H/R power axles
tekin fx-r
tekin45t motors
jr 8711 servo
panthers
mayhem double phattys
losi shocks
lipo power
slingshot chassis for now
spectrum dx3r

here is my build thread http://rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166006

Last edited by Rokpile; 03-11-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Rokpile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Just started competing this year, just started messing with RC's this year...

Since Dec, my RTR has taken on a life of it's own. I've spend more hours in these forums looking for ideas, suggestions, etc.

I believe I've taken the rig as far as I can with the stock chassis.
I've done my research, and like to build, and expect to enter any comp's I can find in and near Florida this year.

This is an older pic... since then, I've 4-linked the rear, the front, moved battery to front, servo on side, I've modded my tq3 to support 3 position dig, with EPA's on steering and dig, added Chisels, etc...

I've bought a dig to install, have new rims/tires coming, new body custom painted coming, etc... don't want to post the new pics quite yet, until I have it all together ;) I think having the hellstrom chassis would be the cat's meow.
Attached Images

Last edited by syber70; 03-08-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: more to say.
syber70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

While it seems that other contestants are more qualified than I am to win this new chassis, I think I need to throw my hat into the ring. I have spent many years into RC, although crawling is a new avenue for me. My previous experience with RC's was electric stadium trucks. I bought this current truck ( a wheely king chassis with some mods) with the intention of competing, although I haven't been able to get to a comp yet. As you can tell by the pictures, the chassis is not exactly comp friendly, due to its lack of ground clearance. This chassis will not only help me to be competitive in the future competitions, but I would also pimp JPcustomRC's non stop... even if I did not end up a team driver. I am constantly looking at the JPcustomRC's website, looking for new toys to buy. I am very interested in the Hellstrom chassis for use in my WK with a WK transmission. Thank you for the consideration, and I thank you for your continuing innovations in the RC crawling market!
Here are some pics of my rig in its current state:

Thank you for your consideration,
Scott
po' riggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Since being transferred to shore duty back in October I have really stepped up my crawling, there is not much time to crawl when station on a submarine. I have tweaked and geeked on my mostly stock AX10 and have taken the shock chassis about as far as I can go with it. My next upgrades will be a dig, shocks and a chassis. I have joined San Diego RC Rock Crawlers and have completed in their first three 2009 comps, once I get a dig I plan on entering some of the comps up in Orange County. That Havock chassis would complement the dig I'm getting to make me much more competitive.

(That's mine in the front...)

Last edited by Greatscott; 03-07-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:33 AM   #17
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Just started crawling in comps placed well in my first comp and waiting for my points on the comp I just ran. (2.2 Class) I can so use this comp chassis. Plus I am working on getting a sponsor, and if you choose me, I will gladly throw your name out there and it would help to grab other sponsors. Bet on a long shot, so we can do this!
Attached Images

Frankenwheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:56 AM   #18

what up! just ordered 2 motors from you guy powell/yaniuk order. anyway i'm 31 i have and raise my 3 kids with my girlfriend and my mortage is nasty...so i guess i'm in the same boat as alot of people. i would love to sport your chassis! what ever MOA chassis you see best for my rig! i don't cause of the $ issues(i use a $15 chassis). my kids are my pit crew and the drive behind an old art(rc) i gave up years ago, and just came crashing back into.If i recive your chassis i will enter every local event(monteray-nor.cal) and represent the company as if it was my name, thank you from mine to yours. travis aka FONZERELLE.
burg
Attached Images

Last edited by FONZERELLE; 03-10-2009 at 03:23 AM.
FONZERELLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:26 AM   #19
I wanna be Dave

Well, im not new to the game and been around for a while now and am always willing to help out...

Recent comp finishes

Feb 3rd
Jan 1st
Dec 3rd
Nov 2nd

I recently switched to MOA axles which fit my driving style better than my Axial rig...

I run:

Berg axles
JP Customs rear lockouts
45t Hand Wound Brood motors
Tekin FXR
Hitec 5995tg robotic servo
Castle BEC
Hitec 55 dig servo
DL carbon fiber chassis (Mullet Style)
DL Wheels
PANTHER TIRES!!! Only the finest
Spektrum DX3R
Spektrum micro reciever

Im not looking for a handout because Jarod has never steered me wrong

Last edited by k9popo; 03-08-2009 at 05:08 PM.
k9popo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

I am new to RC. I just finished my AX10 Scorpion. Or should I say just started. I know now that one never finishes a rig LOL. I plan on entering my first comp. this month. Unlike most here, I can not tell you about my wins. But I can boast that I have 0 losses! LOL
Thanks
Grump is offline   Reply With Quote