Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: RcCrawler vedors issue

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default RcCrawler vedors issue

out of respect for the vendors and members of this forum i will leave company names and user names out of this. this person and there business is VERY respected and im just curious if anyone else has the same type of issues with "our" vendors

so i ordered some parts well over a week ago. after a few days with out shipping confirmation i decided to pm this vendor. after 2 days they finaly wrote me back (5days after i placed my order) and they said that my PP account didnt go through until that morning. this vendor said my order will be shipped on that day. (monday march 30th)

so i looked on my PP account and noticed tha payment was made on the specific day i ordered (march 25th)and not on the day that this vendor claimed. i do understand that my info might be different from theirs.

its now been a week and i sill dont have the product. nor do i have a shipping notice or a tracking number.

i understand that some vendors here take time with product. some stuff has the be made/fabbed. but when i order something that is "in stock" you would think that it takes less then 2 weeks to get to me.

sorry for my crying. im just stressed and wanting my parts. and i figured i would rather support the crawling vendors over the big name vendors:-(
robbio4422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
RCC Addict

If you paid using a Paypal "E-Check", most vendors will wait until it clears before sending the item. That could account for the difference between when you placed the order and when it cleared.

If you asked fr a tracking number, you should be able to get it though. No real excuse for that.
CPE MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

i don't think it has anything to do with PayPal. i ordered with a Credit Card and it still took 2 weeks. i have ordered other places and have it in 2-3 days.
robsdak is offline   Reply With Quote